Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RavenP:
    i'm very happy to be back here and very happy for my pretty sig my friend oni let me use. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] and you are doing a fantastic job on the sony bbs laurie, concidering what sony is giving you to work with [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    aww.. thanks Raven (Love that sig)

    Honestly, I really don't seeing being a Mod as any big deal. It is good to have peace on there though, but you know, I really REALLY miss all of the open discussions that used to transpire on there. Even when people disagreed, it was still great. Now people feel afraid to post their opinions and people label the BBS as "That Bad Place" and I personally think that is a bunch of shite.

    People should feel free to post their feelings and opinions no matter what they are, at any time. And I do hope that people will begin to do that again. I have to say, I was tempted to start a thread to discuss Spin, in general. I would really like to know what people feel about the album (no fancy compliments because you should say something nice, nothing like that) I want to know what people feel about the quality of the music and the lyrics because for me... I think Darren has a long way to go, even though I enjoy the album, I expected more from it.

    I hope, that if I start a thread like that, that we can all have a healthy discussion about it without people ripping each others heads off. And yes, I think that is entirely possible if people would just let go of the idea that the BBS is "Bad News"

    Sorry to rant. LOL! It's just been on my mind for some time.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I've replied to your thread Laurie

    It would be so nice to have a discussion thread again on the DH BBS - it's been a bloody long time! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Okay... very odd. I replied to this thread earlier today.. but my reply isn't here
    [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Anyhow, you are right Terry. Good discussion have been lacking there for a very long time. It is time to bring that back, me thinks. Just watch what happens when I ask people their thoughts on Spin [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Hazoomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:
    Laurie, I would love to see a thread like that started.. there hasnt been a good 'discussion thread' on there for a long time!! I agree with you in that I expected more - Spin comes nowhere near the quality of Affirmation, lyrically & musically. I do love most songs on there.. but some are very umm *thinks*.. disposable..I think thats the word I am looking for (I dont want to say cr*p lol) Dirty, Crush are the ones I'm talking about mainly, I guess [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Btw, its working again now isnt it? Posts are showing up like within 1 min of posting it [img]biggrin.gif[/img] woohooo Its a nice change! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    but that's part of it jen why do we compere solo artist with there band albums ?
    every solo wants to try a new style plus when he was in the band he was a part of it and wasn't the band so we can't compere cuz "in my openion" it's not faire cuz he dosen't the same band or the same ppl he was writein with well not all of them that is
    and it's really strange that i like some of the b-sides more then the album it selfe and was kinda sad when sony didn't put it there

  4. #14
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Laurina:


    Anyhow, you are right Terry. Good discussion have been lacking there for a very long time. It is time to bring that back, me thinks. Just watch what happens when I ask people their thoughts on Spin [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Ooh err! [img]eek.gif[/img] lol

    I can't wait for that one!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guess what people. I can't log into the Sony board with any u/n

  6. #16
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I can't get into the Sony BBS at all atm!! (just for a change) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #17
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Me either! [img]frown.gif[/img]

    *gives a HUGE exasperated sigh*

  8. #18
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie don't feel too bad, i think part of it comes from the fact that the servers ARE so bad so it's not really encouraging long discussion when you can't even see half the replies people make! *comfs*

    I also hope people aren't still afraid to post, hey maybe we just hit a rare period where people are just content or really busy LOL. Probably more like fed-up with server problems than anything else *g*

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sunhawk:
    Laurie don't feel too bad, i think part of it comes from the fact that the servers ARE so bad so it's not really encouraging long discussion when you can't even see half the replies people make! *comfs*

    I also hope people aren't still afraid to post, hey maybe we just hit a rare period where people are just content or really busy LOL. Probably more like fed-up with server problems than anything else *g*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You are right Steen. The servers definitely do have a strong influence right now [img]confused.gif[/img] They better get that d*mn thing fixed! I mean, seriously now! This is ridiculous!

    I was over at the DHForum tonight and *grabs jaw and hollers* I can feel the cavitities coming on from the candy-coated sweetness over there! lol. No offense to anyone who posts there, I mean, I post there too. But it is far too sugary for me. I like controversy! I like good discussions! I like personality!

    What Darren is going to name his new puppy is just not at all what I am looking for. But I will say... I will fall over in shock if his/her name is not Star Wars related [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I was over at the DHForum tonight and *grabs jaw and hollers* I can feel the cavitities coming on from the candy-coated sweetness over there! lol. No offense to anyone who posts there, I mean, I post there too. But it is far too sugary for me. I like controversy! I like good discussions! I like personality!
    ********

    Yep! me too. I feel exactly the same way about that place.

    LOL about the puppy's name [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I bet he calls it 'Jango' [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •