Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: *puzzled*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Thought there was more coming at me... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More what coming at you? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #3
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More what coming at you?
    Michelle

    xx
    ~~~~
    LoL, you know. So you arn't pissed at me for defend Janet?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, you've got your opinion and I've got mine [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  5. #5
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad that is over. I would kill myself if I had to go through that again and again. *makes memo* "Never become a lawyer" Ok, check. So how are you today, Michelle?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm good, you? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Oh and we wouldn't have had to go through that again here cos any threads about it on this board will be deleted [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  7. #7
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] That's good.
    I'm fine...a little stressed (not about that thread) but fine. Packing for a trip is kinda stressful. To me anyways [img]smile.gif[/img] Two more days till my birthday. I don't know why I'm excited. Just another year added onto my age. More experience I guess. Where did Terry go?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where did Terry go?
    ~~~~~
    Nevermind. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still get excited about my birthday and I'm ancient [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  10. #10
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! Your not ancient! The pyraminds are ancient, dear. Your not lol. When is your birthday anyways?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •