Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: *puzzled*

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not till March [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #12
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LoL.
    You know, I am happy my birthday occurs when I'm out of school. In choir, the whole class sings happy birthday to you. I would HATE that!! lol

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still get excited about my birthday and I'm ancient
    ***********

    You are not [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Dare I ask what you two were talking about? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dare I ask what you two were talking about? [img]confused.gif[/img]
    ****************

    You can by pm [img]smile.gif[/img] that matter will be known on this board as "the thing that can't be mentioned"

    Michelle

    xx

  5. #15
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Dare I ask what you two were talking about? [img]confused.gif[/img]
    ****************

    You can by pm [img]smile.gif[/img] that matter will be known on this board as "the thing that can't be mentioned"

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I think it's best kept that way [img]smile.gif[/img] Not a pleasant experience at all.

    SPF

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that matter will be known on this board as "the thing that can't be mentioned"
    *************

    <---will never mention it

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *wonders what she's missed*

    *guesses its on the sony board...*

    *goes off to look*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •