Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Censorship

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it might have been deleted as Sue said because of speech impediments being ridiculed and also I think because of the underage posters on the F/C board too. I will have to be more circumspect in my posts over there from now on [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    *****************

    *shakes head in disgust*

    It looks like we all will and if they can make someone as respectful as Janie feel like that there's not really a lot more to be said, is there?

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #22
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    I think it might have been deleted as Sue said because of speech impediments being ridiculed and also I think because of the underage posters on the F/C board too. I will have to be more circumspect in my posts over there from now on [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    *****************

    *shakes head in disgust*

    It looks like we all will and if they can make someone as respectful as Janie feel like that there's not really a lot more to be said, is there?

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Indeed [img]frown.gif[/img]

    It's not healthy on that forum, imo.

  3. #23
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I don't make it over there very often

    I find it a bit boring actually and I can't use my valuable time being bored ;P

    They really should learn to have a bit more fun

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nope wasnt offended... those kind of jokes are part of the culture here. Worst ones are said about Kiwis .. cause we all know bout them and sheep [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I think the FC board must have no plot at all.


    Kat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •