Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: *trills*

  1. #21
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Personally, I wouldnt be able to keep my hands off of the one on the left [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I wonder how much food he's got caught in his beard!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    LMAO!

    *is crying now*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    He probably keeps his jellied eels in that!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    *is also giggling like a lunatic now* PMSL

    Janie xx

  2. #22
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    *doesn't even want to think about where he keeps his cockles!!!* [img]eek.gif[/img]

    *rotflmfao*

  3. #23
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    The mind boggles!

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I don't think I want to investigate that one! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Bromley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooooh, Terry, Chas & Dave, now you're talking hot (pokes fingers in mouth). Have a wonderful time in Margate. Haven't been there for years. Last time I went remember being a bit icky on too many donuts. Enjoy, Margate that is, not the donuts [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Joyce

    xx

  5. #25
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Cheers Joyce! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I'm sure we'll have a ball [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The one on the left looks like my foster Dad's brother-in-law lol

    Michelle

    xx

  7. #27
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Ooh err!

    Never mind Michelle! [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm jealous! I want to go away somewhere cool! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    *also knows another reason Terry is happy [img]wink.gif[/img] *

  9. #29
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Laurie knows me too well!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    LMAO! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Have a wonderful time seaside [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I bet your report will be small since you might not remember much of your time [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Runs from the big boots

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •