Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I for one am deff going. I looked on the site but no news of them playng the festival. Im not sure if they are or not but i have been on ticketmaster and everything and I havent even seen that tickets will be on sale. I dont know whats going on with this but if its true I will be there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by esn212:
    NOt completely relevant. But David Johansen, the singer from New York Dolls, taught at my high school one year as part of some sort of mid-life crisis (English believe it or not), and was canned for throwing shit across the room and having these ridiculous temper tantrums. Then the next day throwing his class a huge party to make up for it. Also drinking on the job. Just kinda funny.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">haha. were you in his class? and when was this?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by esn212:
    ...David Johansen, the singer from New York Dolls, taught at my high school one year as part of some sort of mid-life crisis (English believe it or not), and was canned for throwing shit across the room and having these ridiculous temper tantrums...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Maybe it was a personality crisis.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sociald1982:
    I for one am deff going. I looked on the site but no news of them playng the festival. Im not sure if they are or not but i have been on ticketmaster and everything and I havent even seen that tickets will be on sale. I dont know whats going on with this but if its true I will be there.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">www.live1057.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NOt completely relevant. But David Johansen, the singer from New York Dolls, taught at my high school one year as part of some sort of mid-life crisis (English believe it or not), and was canned for throwing shit across the room and having these ridiculous temper tantrums. Then the next day throwing his class a huge party to make up for it. Also drinking on the job. Just kinda funny.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by devildog:
    Just found this-Hope it helps!
    lol
    devildog

LATEST NEWS
    Baltimore Business Journal - 2:38 PM EST Thursday
    HFStival heads to Baltimore
    Tim Lemke
    Contributor
    The HFStival will be back again this year, but like its namesake radio station, it will no longer call Washington, D.C., home.

The alternative rock concert, previously held at RFK Memorial Stadium, will be held at Baltimore's M&T Bank Stadium on May 14, according to tour-date information posted on Web sites of participating bands.

This year's invited bands are said to include Unwritten Law, Social Distortion, NY Dolls, Sum 41, Bravery, Interpol, Muse, Garbage and Billy Idol.

The future of the HFStival was put in question after its chief organizer, WHFS (99.1 FM), suddenly switched to an all-Spanish music format in January. WHFS recently found a new home at 105.7 FM in Baltimore, which has a talk-radio format during the day and plays alternative rock at night and on the weekends.

The station says it will announce full details of the festival on March 28.

The HFStival has routinely lured more than 50,000 attendees each year.

? 2005 American City Business Journals Inc.

All contents of this site ? American City Business Journals Inc. All rights reserved.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Does anyone know the official site for the stadium. I want to check it out. Has anyone been here? I'm so thinking about going, even though I really don't like any other bands but if Social D.'s going to be that close to me I want to go. I'm going hate seeing them at a stadium. When do tix go on sale? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sickgirl62:
    Does anyone know the official site for the stadium. I want to check it out. Has anyone been here? I'm so thinking about going, even though I really don't like any other bands but if Social D.'s going to be that close to me I want to go. I'm going hate seeing them at a stadium. When do tix go on sale? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [/QB]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">http://www.baltimoreravens.com/templ...ctions_parking

Tickets just went on sale yesterday. Just be prepared to pay $48 for this. That's an insane figure for 1 show but I like this year's lineup. I've been to the stadium before for hfstival 99 and just a warning, it's a little uncomfortable with 80,000 people packed in there so expect a clusterfuck the whole day. I'm also going to try to avoid eating too much with the $10 pizzas, $5 water, etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok I went to ticketmaster and there is two prices , general ad. and club. Is the club worth paying $65?? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok I went to ticketmaster and there is two prices , general ad. and club. Is the club worth paying $65?? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You sure do ask a lot of questions. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

The club seats are sold out anyways so just go with general admission. The extra $25 was probably not even worth it though b/c all it gives you is some air conditioning, private room, etc just in case the weather is really crappy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[quote]Originally posted by myhc79:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You sure do ask a lot of questions. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

The club seats are sold out anyways so just go with general admission. The extra $25 was probably not even worth it though b/c all it gives you is some air conditioning, private room, etc just in case the weather is really crappy.
    [/QUOTE Well, thanks for all the answers!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Anyways, I like knowing about everything... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12