Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Rancid

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Love_Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That would be the video I was refering too. Nice find.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I'm glad that they didn't call it quits. I also think that Brett may be back. I think the touring just wasn't working with his life at the moment. You know, people have a tendancy to change their minds, weather it is leaving a band, or breaking up a band when a member leaves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •