Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've checked this again, all songs have wrong pitch, but some really differ from the MLM LP (all the answers, telling them, moral threat.. can't say it for shure I bet they've remastered the CD and I don't own the vinyl), the Mainliner/Playpen tracks weren taken from the 7inch single. The Prison Bound demos doesn't have lots of differences.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

With the exception of the Unplugged one, all the rarities compilations (non-live show disc's) that are on the list are in fact factory pressed (ie. Cars, Girls & Loud Guitars and Out The Gutter), so I believe warrent inclusion. I don't just blindly list every bootleg that appears on Ebay or anywhere else, I only list stuff that I have got and can make a valid comment on. You wouldn't believe how many times I've been offered and turned down stuff called Rarities # 1, 2, 3 etc in return for Trades.

You've got a point about the Unplugged one but then I do make the comment that it is not all acoustic and everything is available else where. I wouldn't list your Unplugged Vol 2 unless it had something of note on it. If you put together a complilation of Acoustic Radio apparences from, say the 1990 promotional tour Mike Ness did, then that would be something worth having and noting. After all it's an archive of what's available for people to use as a resource !!!

I think what Ben has done with his SDSICKBOY site is great because by having the stuff freely available helps take away some of the lets make money of this crap but, it doesn't stop it because it also provides the stuff for people to sell !! Shame but there it is !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12