Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: Myspace?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Steadfastpunk:
    I know Im really F-ing late on this topic but my girlfriend just made me an account and I dont have any Social D buddies on their yet.

    My Space
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Thats a really cute picture of you and your little girl!! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Steadfastpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanx I made her myself

  3. #33
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I figured as much. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2003
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  5. #35
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jesus....your too much! Damn, I was hoping to see a picture of you! I added you, but lemme just say that my comments have to be approved, so dont try anything funny! [img]wink.gif[/img] hahaha

  6. #36
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  7. #37
    Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2003
    Posts
    500
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn...yer cute as fuck, Junkie

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Return Of Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2003
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gotXyourXcancer:
    Damn...yer cute as fuck, Junkie
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I'm blushing!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey shelly, off topic....what program do you use as your gif editor?, you always have such great gifs.

  10. #40
    59Finz
    Guest 59Finz's Avatar

    Post

    This sucks...everytime I try to open a myspace page it kicks me off to something else.....I think I have a spyware problem! I can't even view anything! grrr!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •