Thanx I made her myself
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Thats a really cute picture of you and your little girl!! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]Originally posted by Steadfastpunk:
I know Im really F-ing late on this topic but my girlfriend just made me an account and I dont have any Social D buddies on their yet.
My Space
Thanx I made her myself
yeah, I figured as much. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Jesus....your too much! Damn, I was hoping to see a picture of you! I added you, but lemme just say that my comments have to be approved, so dont try anything funny! [img]wink.gif[/img] hahaha
Damn...yer cute as fuck, Junkie
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I'm blushing!! [img]redface.gif[/img]Originally posted by gotXyourXcancer:
Damn...yer cute as fuck, Junkie
Hey shelly, off topic....what program do you use as your gif editor?, you always have such great gifs.
This sucks...everytime I try to open a myspace page it kicks me off to something else.....I think I have a spyware problem! I can't even view anything! grrr!
Bookmarks