Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Later

  1. #11
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have NEVER noticed a thread where Sinner has insulted anyone, or was made a fool of by anyone....you on the other hand are a different story..... He has been the most neutral poster on this board (he's like Switzerland) anyways, he's just over it. Cant blame him, you guys are beyond annoying. MANY people have stated that, and many people dont post here anymore.
    Lets just face it, besides your own little posse of friends, most everyone else here think you guys SUCK!!!

    HAHAHA!!! ....and I dont give a shit what you have to say about me.....I've seen your pictures....and they were so fitting with what I had pictured. NERDS!!!

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 09, 2004 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Erica S ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    I've seen your pictures....and they were so fitting with what I had pictured. NERDS!!!

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ June 09, 2004 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Erica S ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Actually, you've never seen my picture. Search all my posts. I've not posted my picture.

    Stop telling lies bitch.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was referring to you guys as a group, and I'd love for you to say that to my face. The gloves are off "BIATCH".
    I get you and EP confused, but your either the nerd that showed the 2 story house, and your dog, your lil brother, and that lame ass exscuse you call for a ride, I would call that NERD material. Especially since you put everything but your ugly ass picture up. I mean c'mon, even you know you would scare the board members away....or maybe you were the long hair in the kitchen with the knife and head of lettuce, or one of the kids in the church choir picture......no matter what, those were all NERDY pictures, and it took alot to restrain myself, be decent, and not make fun of you boys. I'm sure many others on this board, had a hard time restraining themselves too, but were respectful. Not that you deserve it. You should be treating us with dignity after that, but know you just keep talkin sh*t to every one. The people that have been posting here for a while know that you cause enough drama...who wants to add to it?? But, sometimes we just get fed up, and cant help to say how we feel...
    And dont think I have the time to sit here and go round and round with you, I've got a killer birthday bash planned, and my time and energy is going into that.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:

    I get you and EP confused, but your either the nerd that showed the 2 story house, and your dog, your lil brother, and that lame ass exscuse you call for a ride, I would call that NERD material.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I see an "either", but there is no "or". Come back when you have a 5th grader's grasp of the English language. Bitch.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    I was referring to you guys as a group, and I'd love for you to say that to my face. The gloves are off "BIATCH".
    I get you and EP confused, but your either the nerd that showed the 2 story house, and your dog, your lil brother, and that lame ass exscuse you call for a ride, I would call that NERD material. Especially since you put everything but your ugly ass picture up. I mean c'mon, even you know you would scare the board members away....<u>or maybe you were the long hair in the kitchen with the knife and head of lettuce, or one of the kids in the church choir picture</u>......no matter what, those were all NERDY pictures, and it took alot to restrain myself, be decent, and not make fun of you boys. I'm sure many others on this board, had a hard time restraining themselves too, but were respectful. Not that you deserve it. You should be treating us with dignity after that, but know you just keep talkin sh*t to every one. The people that have been posting here for a while know that you cause enough drama...who wants to add to it?? But, sometimes we just get fed up, and cant help to say how we feel...
    And dont think I have the time to sit here and go round and round with you, I've got a killer birthday bash planned, and my time and energy is going into that.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">HAHA!!! That was your comeback??? Re-read thread
    BIATCH!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the English language, we usually put the two words in the same sentence. Bitch.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ....and this is not an English class. I know your world revolves around high school, but that was a long time ago for me kiddo. You have alot to learn that a proper education wont teach you. Sometimes life experiences cant even teach you what you need to know. Alot of it comes from within your conscience. Either your born with it or your not.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    ....and this is not an English class. I know your world revolves around high school, but that was a long time ago for me kiddo. You have alot to learn that a proper education wont teach you. Sometimes life experiences cant even teach you what you need to know. Alot of it comes from within your conscience. Either your born with it or your not.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I know its been a long time. You should probably go back. I don't really know any adult that somehow forgot how to correctly speak language they've spoken since birth. Just so you know, I don't there is any language in the world that does the equivalent of what you just did.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahhh, you beat me to the punch, well my post is still a proper response for your stupid comeback.
    BFD that I dont have "or" in the "same" sentence. That still has nothing to do with all those things I said about you personally, that are "oh so true". Thats why you have no comeback.
    One more thing darlin, if you call me a bitch one more time, and I ever find out who you are, you will regret it. TRUST ME on that one.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by St. Stephen:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Erica S:
    ....and this is not an English class. I know your world revolves around high school, but that was a long time ago for me kiddo. You have alot to learn that a proper education wont teach you. Sometimes life experiences cant even teach you what you need to know. Alot of it comes from within your conscience. Either your born with it or your not.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I know its been a long time. You should probably go back. I don't really know any adult that somehow forgot how to correctly speak language they've spoken since birth. Just so you know, <u>I don't there is any</u> language in the world that does the equivalent of what you just did.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">DO YOU MEAN LIKE THAT SHIT YOU JUST SPEWED??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •