Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I've heard rumors and again these are rumors that the Crue tour is not doing what they thought it would do, some venues not even filled and fueds once again with eachother.

Now, seems Vince has been walking off stage due to mic difficulties...ending shows early and members trying to get him back on stage.

WTF?...geez.
    Could it be aging Rockstars finally realizing that they are no longer the cats meow?....To be continued.

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ October 13, 2005 04:00 PM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font>

Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...may I add that Vince has been drunk constantly...according to show-goers.
    Sorry, but I know I'd be pissed after forking 50dollars and up for a ticket, for a show to be like this.

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ October 13, 2005 04:12 PM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry mate but Crue were, are and will always be Shit (no matter how cool Mr Sixx looks.)
    HUD.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought this tour was already done? And WTF are they doing opening up for the Rolling Stones?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Hud McG:
    Sorry mate but Crue were, are and will always be Shit (no matter how cool Mr Sixx looks.)
    HUD.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Correct.

Inactive Member Secret sidekick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They're turning into spinal tap... check this:

http://www.cduk.com/news.php?section=2&id=963

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's going to be like Goodfellas.

But with leggings, hairspray and badly applied lipstick.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">LOL!

Buttz, you're just jealous 'cos they didn't play in Cornwall [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ October 14, 2005 05:51 AM: Message edited by: SJ_Skyline ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At the risk of upsetting many old and dear mates, I concur totally. The Heavy Metal Banana Splitz. All bluster and no substance. When you read the Dirt MM comes over like he invented the fucking blues or something. He is an average guitar player who had the luck to hook up with a bunch of press hungry nutters. No more.

They are just a bunch of fame whores and as everyone knows, you can't stay on the game for ever.

Dean Marshall

Unhappy

Right .. Come on Guys get a fookin grip pleeze, i like the Crue, yes they are Spinal tap, yes they are the ultimate cheeze, yes they are not great musos & write shit shit songs ( youve bin there too Mr Hunter, but i still dig you !)Am i missin something or is this what the heart of true Glam-esqu really is? thats why i like Glammy bands. Who gives a monkeys what they get up to its all gud fun watching/reading the fucked up shite that is their world, and good on 'em, as it lets us all have a good laugh and keeps us all in touch of just what great lifes we live outside of the Circus. Theres nothing like real hard working musos rebelling against the RAT RACE "why doncha get a job, settle down and have kidz/mortgage thang, and for that i salute them and all in that Vein. Perhaps if you lot could be arsed to get off yor high Horses & backsides and do summat with your professed music abilities ( however good/bad that may be ..) / lifes thats outta the ordinary, and achieve a modecum of the success bands like that have then maybe you wouldnt be sat at home / work posting shite on this site and dreaming of your once r n r subsistance. Jelousey is a poor excuse for ridicule, and keeping it all in context is what its all about .. as for me, well im a Rock n Roll Glam still 'doing' .. not a weekend poser does that make me a silly cu*t too! An even if you think it does, i dont really give a shit what you think !! your just words on my screen tht tickle me with daft banter once in a while. Jon Stewart had it right .. " I wear my make-up all the time not just when im doing gigs.." ( once shouted at me whilst singing in a band 2o years ago ..) Damm right Jon, and what is it that your doing now eh?

My great old dad once said " Son, if you aint got nuthin, constructive or Good to say, try saying Nuffin'.. Glitzine, a glitter Punk /Pop Magazine or just another Rock slaggin shop and, "Internet dont get out and meet people anymore, might get a sly shagg out of it"..... Ohhhhhh why bother !

Hypocrites !

P.s .. Has anyone seen my Dummy ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Millions of albums sold, thousands of eager young females bedded, travelled the world many times, books, movies (maybe),money on tap no alarm clock at 6am every weekday morning, isnt that what all the people on this board who have played every toilet with their band ever wanted, fair play to them, cash from chaos, bring it on

And if I get one person talking about musical integrity, Fuck off

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast