Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Motley Crue Tour fizzlin'???

Dean Marshall

Wink

I love you .. at last someone who has a little perspective on the whole thing !

My place or Yours for Babies J.B?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marshy, I think I found your lego set in W1! [img]wink.gif[/img]

I never, ever professed to have ANY musical ability! I'm tone deaf FFS! I wouldn't know the difference between Middle-C and Marble Arch! [img]redface.gif[/img]

That said, I believe Crue grew beyond being a Band and became a Brand which they excelled at selling. I guess that's what the driving factor is and by rebelling against the system/ rat race and becoming successful you by default become part of that system/ rat race. Gene Simmons said, "If a band doesn't want the success to affect their musical integrity, that's cool. Just make the royalty cheque payable to Mr. G. Simmons"

All IM(Most Humble)O [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dean Marshall
    Addendum

Seems to me that some folk have decided to "Grow Up" Hence they've become all that they really didnt want to be when younger in age. This usually happens when you get lazy and your mind starts to agree with your widening body, "fuck keeping in shape, lets have another plate of chips, " shit i'm gunna be left out here, better start a real Job attitude.." With no one really on this site having done anything of any significance in the field of music, it makes me slightly ashamed that one hand points towards growing up & 'gettin real' & on the other, pointless fruit remarks that sound as they come from Kinda Garden, twists my brain !
    All music has never really had much to say, with regard changing your life per say, ( an if it did then you missed the point..) its about Longeveity, patiance, Learning, control, an Art, Shit !! its even spiritual if you want it to be, capturing a brief moment in time, getting caught up in a "Mind bendin" fantasy (without drugs..) for a while & enjoying the ride while it lasts .. either listening or indeed when years of applying your music abilities, however good you are, culminates in a Zen moment of clarity, on the fly, on demand, Sexual, Raw, Primevel high, 'Cock out in public,' baring your soul, putting yourself in danger moments that transends all ages and time itself.

If you dont like summat then thats fair Dinkum ( Got to me Lenni..)

Youve all been in bands, what if you'd have been good enuff to get signed and was on the go nowadays, methinks your attitude would be somewhat different .. thing is, it didnt happen, so be kind enuff to think before you spout out frivoulouse remarks about others who regardless of their talent, are still doing and not spending there time on Music forums, reminiscin' of there own small contribution to music !

I would give my right arm ( Then id have to Join a def leppy trib band..) to see an altenative dimention, glitzine board where all those who "Did" where somewhow famous musos now, but i methinks that they would give a shit about contributing to this forum, as they'd be too buzy having there fill or would most likely be dead from over indulgance, which would make Vince and da Crews antics pale into significance. Funny innit that they all have Kidz and are great, cool, rock n roll parents whom there kids love and respect, ( Even Sixx brought his kid up on stage at Wembly to play guitar on a Crue track, what you lot gunna do with your kidz ? ( let em work in your shop ?)

I'm outta here !

Dean Marshall ( Suppose i should put Tattooed Love Boys next to my name eh Ian ?) But then im not living in the past and am enjoying the ride into the future eh?

Get some excercise and bollox to growing up !!!!

Rant over !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marshy,

I think the point being made was that it had gone beyond the music and that the Crue were more (in)famous for being "the Crue" They made a mark on the world, hell, most of you guys made a mark on the world however large or small.

It's pretty ironic that as you look at bands they mimic the structure of corporations that they rebel against - Long-lived super-groups like the stones and U2 at the very top, these bands are few and far between - like managing directors. Hordes of smaller bands trying to get noticed and get their first step on the ladder, like the workers.

Anyway, I'm talking bolox and I haven't even got a Friday lunchtime pint in me yet! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

See what you started Raggz!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Hairglamfan:
    See what you started Raggz!!
    <font size="4" face="Arial">LOL!!

Yeah, it's all Raggz's fault! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What the hell???? Now everyone is knocking the Crue???sorry almost everyone....piss on you,Ive been told just a few weeks ago here in Canada standing room only packed a few shy of selling out and everyone was rubbing it in on how I missed one of the best concerts out there......c'mon people next your gonna say New York Dolls were nothing to the glam world and Mr Manson didnt steal his gimmick from Alice....oh yeah and KISS should retire...dont pick on Raggzs fav band!!..lol. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Typical Raggz, starts a fight, then fucks off LOL.

Dean Marshall

Wink

Thing that gets to me, is that ive just signed up with Electra Kill ( as there drummer..) and i can just hear all the sarky comments ready to be made, 'there this,' and 'there that,'.. Numpty's !! (thanks again Lenni..) having there little poke an stuff, and sometimes i think why even bother,there will aleways be some li'l twat who you cant ever pleaze, then i think, "Fuck 'em" .. what do they know ?" an more importantly, what do i care ?, i do it for me ( and my family ) not for 'Oinks' like them!!! Cash from Caos .. me likee J.B. LONG LIVE THE CRUE !

M-Sixx

Dean Marshall

Wink

Yeah .. Touche ! eh Raggz ya bugger.