Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

As the Fruity Thread Rots, sponsored by Glammie, makeup for Stars!! Do you like to wear as many shades of eyeshadow as in the spectrum and a few more besides? Do you like your lippy to wear through anything including hard and fast snogs? Then Glammie is for YOU!! Throw away those Woolie's travesties, never let Avon touch your skin again! Our girl Spice, star of many a watering hole and an illustrious music flogger, says this about Glammie," It lasts through anything! My face is on it stays put even through a good snog! I can flop down totally knackered, and wake up much later with my makeup still intact! I just LUV Glammie!"

There you have it, now on to our story!!

Today, Buttz is promoting his little shoppe and all the free publicity he has gotten from mentioning his tenure in a certain band that did a song about a singing bird.

Buttz: " Oi, Guv!! Wot's that old greatcoat you are wearing? It reminds me uv one I wore many, many years ago in that band I wuz in, the one that did the song about the rock and roll queen. Yez knows that Guv, harh?"

Customer, who shall remain nameless: "Are you REALLY THE Buttz and not some impersonator? I've had some bloke telling me he's some other no hoper from way back when. I'm ready to throw in the towel and vanish completely!

Buttz: "Duz yez tell yer own mum to to fuck off? Cor, what a whiner! Hey, wanna buy a sligtly used cumtwat, errm, kumquat? No? Then bloody well fuck off, yez miserable old twit! Oi, what the fuck iz that crawling through the doorway?"(They both stare solemnly at the camera)

Join us next time when Buttz sez: "Oi've got a luverly bunch of cokienuts. Ere they are all standing in a row!! Wot, you mean they ain't fruit? Twas just sung by a fruit?"

Be sure and join us next time for As The Fruity Thread Rots, brought to you by Glammie, makeup guaranteed to stay on during even the hardest snog!

(C&Pd from the read at your own risk thread...)

HB Forum Owner bubblegumdisaster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jay... made me giggle bud [img]wink.gif[/img] n' I needed it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bit early isnt it Jay? if you know what I mean....maybe you should climb back into the closet for while and have a nice nap.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bit early isnt it Jay? if you know what I mean....maybe you should climb back into the closet for while and have a nice nap.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Customer, who shall remain nameless: "Are you REALLY THE Buttz and not some impersonator? I've had some bloke telling me he's some other no hoper from way back when. I'm ready to throw in the towel and vanish completely!
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Should I be a little "hot under the collar" about this bit??? You wonder WHY people turn on you Jay? Let's have a looksy again up there...

<font color="#FF0099"><font size="1">[ November 15, 2005 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Carl I. ]</font></font>

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ November 15, 2005 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Carl I. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good god Jay... is there no end to your paranoia? LOL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Are you people nuts? This thread is a fucking PARODY of several things: One, that fruity thread, including the running jokes about fruits. Two, the soap opera atmosphere that has been here recently. Thirdly, there's a bit of my Attencion! thread in there as well.

IH, twasn't me who kept that fruity thread going on for what is it now, a million pages? Closet? Hey do you still have those "cowboy" shirts you used to wear before you sussed just what they meant? You want to get nasty? I'm quite able.

Buttz himself commented elsewhere, and rightly so, that it told lots about the posting here that the only thread which people really kept going was a thread that had nil to do with music. I'm waiting for Buttz' comments on the thread, I was hoping for a continuation, like was done on the fruity thread.

BTW...the "fruit" mentioned as singing about "cokienuts" was Mike Douglas who IS "fruity!" He had a huge worldwide hit with that song in the 1950s, and it has become identified with stereotypical cockneys. My post was parody of the sort of pub funny that the Fruity thread is, which Buttz does on this board quite a bit. I think it's funny. His talk about his shoppe and his "fruits" were what I was referring to. The man is actually funny in a sort of Monty Python way.

Carl, I'm astounded you couldn't tell it was a parody! Yes, that was supposed to be you. Yes, it was a parody of the board's soap opera turn as of late. I had the damn wink up there! It was obviously a fucking joke!

Andii, yes, I think the world is out to get me [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

To Our Spice: Thank you for having a sense of funny! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

(Mike Douglas is was an Irish-American who had a hit with that song and he is allegedly gay.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jay, since we have spoken off board on the topic at hand with me, I think you know that I am not too much in the mood for giggles with it and that I was trying to keep it from being a Soap Opera on the board, which is why I asked people to email me. Considering what "went down" with me this time around, I think I did an fine job of keeping it fairly low key and singled to the one thread, and off the boards. No, I am not in a joking mood about my having been made a fool of for 4 friggin' years of my life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Okay, that's understandable. It was merely a bit of funny, no harm meant. Actually though, the board has been a bit soapish for some time now, long before what happened recently with you. Trust me, if some continuation had been made on the thread, other things would have been parodied as well. The main object of my parody was the Fruity thread and its longevity at the same time music threads die after a few posts.

Damn, my whole storyline has to be rewritten!

maybe...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Soap opera atmosphere? Like everybody having loads of money, no proper job and no washing machine? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Ere' bruv - I want a word!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast