Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: PEPPERMINT CREEPS TO AUCTION OFF BLACK WARLOCK GUITAR!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree take it someplace else!! (It does sound like Chris tryed to take it someplace else but Traci wouldn't!!) Glam Glam Who ever you want to say you are; If you don't like this board then why are you here? and if you aren't Tracy then mind your own business!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No one is pissed but Cris and people who don't like us anyways, so, if the "fans" want to get involved so be it , has nothing to do with them. The real fans are on the Creeps side anyways, so anyone else can kindly go fuck themselves.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Not necessarily. I consider myself to be a "real" Creeps fan (so much so that I went as far as starting a messageboard and a Yahoo list for them a year and a half ago, not to mention driving 14 hours each way to see them in Detroit), but I believe Chris is the one that has been wronged here. After all the money that Chris and Wendy loaned for the tour to get off the ground, don't you think he has a right to recoup some of that?

I look at it this way, Chris and Wendy have done about a million and one things for me, and for that I'm completely grateful and will always have their back. However, for everything they've ever done for me, they've done a dozen times more things for Traci and the Creeps. If I were Chris, I'd be feeling pretty fucking slighted right now too. When friends do so much for you like that, you DON'T fuck them over.

I don't think anyone here would like something stolen from them and then sold. The Creeps never stole any guitar, it was being used on the tour, which Cris bailed on 3 shows into it and went home, because he was suppossedly having "mental problems", leaving the Creeps to fend for themselves when he was SUPPOSSED to be the "tour manager".
    <font size="4" face="Arial">And that somehow makes this all right? If there are issues with a tour that happened a year and a half ago, then that stuff should have been brought up to him THEN.

He also "stole" money the Creeps made on Merch as well as used the Creeps money to buy like 10 pizzas for his friends in another band! No One gave him permission to use OUR money to feed his friends, also there are some CD's still missing that a creep never got back that he took as well....
    <font size="4" face="Arial">How does this make any sense? How is the money "stolen" when he financed the tour? Sounds to me like he had every right to the money. Regardless, this is again something that if it was an issue, should have been brought up at the time, not a year and a half later.

I wasn't going to get into this stuff, but this whole thing just burns me. Why throw away friendships that have gone on for years over something like this? Traci either needs to pick up the phone or answer the phone. You boys need to talk...for BOTH of your sanities.

Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well said Punki.

Inactive Member TUFF TIGGER TYGER's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so confused........maybe they should all meet or something and talk this out.

Arguing on a message board isn't going to solve anything.

I also didn't really like the comment about the PC fans are on their website and everyone else can fuck off.......I have to agree with Carl i think said it that reeks of arrogance and stupidity.

Also people moved on from this board if they don't wanna come back that's their call.....if someday they wanna come back I'm almost positive they'd be welcome back by us no problems.

It's hard enough to make it and get by with the Glam image and scene nowdays without the ones of us who are into it and support it fighting amongst ourselves.

I'd also like to point out before or if someone might accuse me of bein PC fan because i'm not on their board or site.

I've hung out with them in Cleveland a few years ago(they seemed like nice guys to me) and I do own a couple of their cds.

I don't know all the details fully of this arguement but life is to short for this shit......especially people who have been friends for 15 years.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just to let you all know,
    I am neither on GlamGlam's side nor Cris` side.
    i just wanted to say what i think. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ January 19, 2005 08:56 AM: Message edited by: Joni Starz ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

damn...shitty ass???...geez...how old are ya?...you mean ya still can't wipe ya ass clean?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NO I CAN'T, SO KISS IT DINGLEBERRIES AND ALL!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahaha...I seem to hit a sore spot there...or shall I say struck a nerve of truth.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bro...ya dingleberry comment is so second grade.
    Now...you have me laughing at ya pitiful ass.

You went from a public nusance on the board into the joke of the day.

<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ January 19, 2005 01:13 PM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I like to feel like I'm part of something"

Ummm...remind me again of who's on a street team? [img]wink.gif[/img]