Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this is noting, just a pracatice sheet of paper and it's late february, very cold this night, i'm wearing a sweater and a thick raincoat to keep me warm in the washroom where i do the writing, i'm tired, my body is sore, my nose is full of snot and now i feel light, no doubt from the cold medicine running through my system now...this is a sscratch sheet of paper bu;t i want to immediately fix any typing errors...the "s" key is getting stuck now and i don't know why...just some random thoughts now, then...my best friend's mother died last year and i really should call his father and offer my sympathies...i should call my penpal in california now that i've found her phone number...got a postcard from a magazine saing that my submissions have entered a second round of reading...maybe i'll finally get published...i'd like to make my living off the written word so i wouldn't have to work at some job for the rest of my life...my baccd hurts from being hunched over while sitting on this drum stool...eyes are dropping...would like to go to sleep, probably should go to sleep...haven'g tried writing any poems recently...alwayss too tired to come back here and get something down...that'ss why i'm here now...head feels heavy...can feel myself going numb...would like to get back on the message boards and talk with my computer friends but if i do that then i'm not at the typer working on the poem...really numb now, typing with my eyes closed...should go on to bed but want to give the babies some time to go to sleep...it bothers me about the "s" key on this thing...all the keys will get stuck and i'll either have very good ginger strength from tapping the keys hard enough to type or i'll just get rid of the wh0ole thing which i kind of hate to do sincce i bought it at a pawn shop for forty dollars...but would like to get a brand new one too....falling asleep at the typer now, need to turn it off and go to bed...well i gress that's the end for now...good luck and good night...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

**smiles**

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

See the dangers of cold medicine??!

Good display of how most of our minds work.

Inactive Member Bessie The Cow Jr's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*bump*