Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: rain

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Zeik Blaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the rain drop trickles downward
    streaming endlessly; carelessly
    stopping for nothing
    swivels back and forth until its barrier
    then it stops

    the second follows
    just as its predecessor
    tracing the path of whats been left behind
    stepping out of line at times
    until again... it stops

    Relating to the drops
    I see myself following the path
    Realizing that i wanna step out of line
    Become my own
    Wanting the rain to stop

    ------------------
    looking closer....

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really liked the end. And the idea of the rain.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>swivels back and forth until its barrier
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Do you mean until it reaches it's barrier? or what is the barrier?
    Was a little confused. I realize it's not the main point of the poem, but that kinda made me glitch while reading it, kinda like a knot in a shoelace so to speak. But overall the poem was done nicely.

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •