Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

everything we say you call into the wind and carry away to hold against, kingdom come day, but you never worry for our hearts and souls and minds and you never come to comfort when we without you strive to be something, you never help the lonely helpless homeless wandering souls and i realize this now. so kingdom come day be and come and i will stand strong against you to fortify my true kingdom. i will stand up and call and you will be afraid. i will raise my hand and all who realize that truth is not godly but only truth- will come to me. so be afraid. be something which you never are but force on us and watch while we wither in the rancid dust. be afraid for coming, be fearful sorrow ful and maybe even repentent for your godly truth an only lonely sign of nothing. i will stand and my hand will become the sudden light and you will see the truth which said before is only truth not godly and not you so be afraid. the world about springs with people helping hurting slipping breaking turning changing actually being but you do not come to aid the helpless. you with your past visions of grandeur and your only son come to help when nothing was real but lost prophets. nothing was you. you sacrifice another and they claim you as something worthy of our praise but i do not. i will come to save the wretched and i will embrace them in the light. if you knew my truth you would shudder like the demons below, for godliness is nothing without the truth, the light, this realization. i have come. and you will be afraid.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shun the being of the skies! Great imagery I received from this. all your words exploded off the screen "with people helping hurting slipping breaking turning changing actually being but you do not come to aid the helpless" That just hit me. how you constantly threw yourself out on this. I took this as a toned scream, a constant bicker, a dick in the ear of Christ. I really liked it. Put your balls on the table God!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

motherfucking BUMP!

i truly miss this man here. read my post: For Ramsey, a little insight.

"i have come. and you will be afraid."

but: has he gone?

come back brother.