Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Yo-Yo

  1. #1
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    ?Yo-Yo?

    So sorry to disturb you
    But I must make something clear
    I so often want to forget all about you
    My sweet dear?.
    You probably wish the same thing too
    Life is a simple joke
    Worth a single tear
    As I see you in the moon light
    And dream of you by star light
    I cast a spell upon you
    I want to tell you to go to Hell
    But first I want to tell you
    Just how much I love you
    And you only let me down
    Up I go?. down I go?.
    Just like a damn yo-yo.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think this one has a lot to say in its brevity,
    but i can't really get the meter... which makes
    me wonder if there is supposed to be any....
    but i coulda sworn... there was some in the opening.

  3. #3
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Ever get so mad that all you can muster out is a feel words closest to the meaning in which you intend to impale?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •