Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Sun, Sand and Surf: Part 3

As the two police babes were enjoying their post-sex slumber, Jasmine decided to make use of the beach house’s basement, which functioned as a gym. It had many gymnastics devices as well as a punching bag which Jasmine decided to make use of. She wasn’t sure why she was doing this when she should be taking a load off like the other girls. She just felt tense and restless. Why? Her troubles were over. So, she just decided to blow off some steam. She started punching and kicking at the punching bag with precision. Being a black belt, she knew how to strike with utmost efficiency. Her gorgeous body jiggled in her red bikini from all the movement. Suddenly, she heard an all-too familiar voice from behind her.

“Something troubling you?” Nicole asked, startling Jasmine.

“Geez, red! Don’t sneak up on me like that!” Jasmine admonished before continuing her exercising.

“Sorry but you were making a lot of noise.” Nicole explained. “And you can’t expect me not to watch you bounce around half naked, babe.”

“Well, I hope you enjoy the show.” Jasmine teased.

“You know, I can think of other ways for both of us to get our exercise in.” Nicole said suggestively.

“Maybe later, okay?” Jasmine said. “Not really in the mood right now.”

“What’s been bugging you, Jazz? You can tell me anything.”

Jasmine stopped her hitting and sweeped her sweaty hair back as she turned towards the redhead in her skimpy, blue bikini.

“Alright, Nikki, I’ll tell you.” Jasmine said as she relaxed a little. “It’s that bitch, Sabrina.”

“What about her? You owned that cunt!” Nicole asked.

“Technically, yes but not in the way I wanted to.” Jasmine explained.

“What do you mean?” Nicole asked.

“You didn’t see this part but after she drew a particularly strong orgasm out of me, she pulled a syringe out of a secret compartment and drugged me. I woke up tied to her bed and you saw the rest.”

“I know. That conniving bitch!”

“Well, I feel as if I didn’t really earn my victory. After I went apeshit and broke free, she just froze and we all used her as a fuckbitch.”

“Yep. And she deserved it.”

“Of course but it just doesn’t feel like a real victory. I keep thinking what would’ve happened if she didn’t drug me like that…Would I have regained my strength back and won? I just don’t know.”

“Well, regardless, you got your revenge. That psycho is under lock and key and will never hurt anyone again thanks to you.” Nicole reassured.

“I know and I’m proud of that but after all the pain she caused me and so many others…I dunno.”

“Well, think of it this way, Jazz…” Nicole began. “She cheated first, so she brought it on herself, especially with her threatening your hubby. Still, I get where you’re coming from, girl. It’s more about your pride as a sexfighter than anything else.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right.” Jasmine agreed.

“Well, I’m no shrink but I have a suggestion. Sabrina was a redhead, so let’s say you have a long, hot, intense sexfight with another redhead who’s been dying to lock up with you again for years. Don’t you think that would be therapeutic enough?” Nicole suggested, teasingly.

“You are hopeless, Nikki.” Jasmine said, giggling. “But that may actually work and I guess I do owe it to you.”

“Good. Because I wanna make this one especially good!” Nicole said as she reached behind her back and took out two bottles of vegetable oil.

“You horny little bitch!” Jasmine teased.

“You love it. Now let’s get nice and oily! I’ve waited too long!” Nicole ordered.

“You asked for it, red.” Jasmine said as the two former thieves began to strip.

“Don’t hold back. Just pretend I’m Sabrina and unleash all of your pent up horny rage.” Nicole teased.

The two were now in the buff, dropping their skimpy swimwear to the ground. Nicole’s heart was pounding like a drum. She was finally going to get what she’s wanted for so long. Hopefully without the fuzz interrupting them this time, not that she would mind another foursome. Nicole handed Jasmine one of the oil bottles and the two both gained devious grins on their pretty faces. In an instant, the two beauties began squirting the oil bottles at each other, cooing and giggling at the chilling feeling of the substance on their skin, giving them goosebumps and hardening their nipples. In about two minutes, their bottles were emptied and both their hot bodies and the ground around them were completely covered in the stuff. Their bodies sleek and shiny and their hair matted and disheveled. They immediately ran into a tight bear hug, their G cups pressing together in a glorious collision as they lovingly rubbed each other’s slippery bodies.

Nicole was in heaven. She turned her head up to engage her partner in a passionate, overwhelming kiss. It was beyond euphoric. She had forgotten how amazing of a kisser Jasmine was. Their tongues massaged each other as they swallowed the other girl’s sweet saliva. Nicole escalated by reaching down to fiercely grab Jasmine’s plump rear end. The sudden grip made a fleshy slapping sound and made the oil on her ass splash lightly. Jasmine reciprocated and dug her fingers into the redhead’s cheek meat. Their engorged nipples sword fought as they hugged and swung each other across the room in circles. Finally, they both fell to the matted floor, still not breaking their lustful make out session, continuing to press their breasts together. They broke their kiss and Jasmine reached under Nicole’s shapely ass to finger her from behind.

“Ohh!” Nicole cooed as she latched her mouth onto her partner’s hardened nipples and loudly suckled on it.

Jasmine closed her eyes from the chills of the action as Nicole reached underneath them to reciprocate fingering. As Jasmine stroked her crimson locks, Nicole inserted her index finger, then replaced it with her middle finger and so on. She would flex and wiggle her fingers inside Jasmine’s pussy as she continued to slurp her nipple.

“You’ve improved, Nikki…But it won’t be enough.” Jasmine said as she increased the intensity of her own fingering.

She then pushed Nicole and herself down to the floor, forcing the redhead to let go of her engorged nipple. Jasmine then began gently licking at Nicole’s neck, making her moan before descending. She licked all over Nicole’s G cups before dragging her tongue down towards her partner’s abdomen, her oil drenched hair dragging down Nicole’s body with her. She reached Nicole’s belly button and blew a raspberry into it, tickling her intensely.

“Agh! You fucking clit tease!” Nicole complained.

Jasmine giggled and kept licking down until she finally reached Nicole’s succulent twat. The redhead grabbed Jasmine’s head as the raven’s hair blanketed her shins and her G cups pressed into her inner thighs before diving her tongue deep inside the juicy orifice.

“Ohhhh!!!” Nicole shrieked. “That’s right, Jazz! Eat me good!”

Jasmine’s skilled tongue swam throughout Nicole’s red, ripe cunt, exploring every crevice thoroughly. The raven would sometimes close her lips to give the slutty labia a kiss before resuming her muff diving session. Nicole pulled her dark, oily locks as her partner ate her out, waving her tongue around her lower lips in a figure-8 pattern. It was amazing.

“Ahhhh!!!” Nicole moaned.

Jasmine then ascended to the redhead’s pleasure bud and focused her oral onslaught on it. The exact millisecond that her mouth made contact, she felt Nicole’s body react. It was clear that her first orgasm was on its way. She kissed and bobbed at the clit like an apple at a Halloween party, poking and jabbing at it teasingly before wrapping her lips around the bud and pushing the entirety of her tongue all over it. Nicole didn’t stand a chance.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! FUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!” Nicole screamed as she shot her orgasmic fluids straight down Jasmine’s throat.

Her pretty little red head fell back to the floor as she huffed and puffed in post-cum euphoria. Jasmine pulled away from her, licking the juices from her lips, grinning with satisfaction and flipped her oily, black hair back.

“You taste just as good now as you did then.” Jasmine teased. “So sweet but also tangy.”

“I hope you don’t think that was all I had, slut.” Nicole said as she caught her breath and got back up.

“Wouldn’t dream of it, whore.” Jasmine said back.

Suddenly, in one fluid motion, Nicole got on her knees and launched herself at Jasmine’s crotch. She grabbed both of the raven’s meaty ass cheeks and used them as leverage to force her mouth into Jasmine’s twat. Her tongue immediately went to work. Jasmine was caught totally off guard. She pulled the blood red locks to get some control over her opponent but it was no use. Nicole had an oral vice grip on her tasty twat.

“Ughhh!! You thirsty little hoe!” Jasmine cursed.

Nicole licked passionately all over Jasmine’s cunt in zigzag patterns, using plenty of saliva, mixing it with the juices. Jasmine bent her head over in the overwhelming pleasure, her long, oily hair almost curtaining them both. Nicole, still firmly grasping her ass, inched her hands closer, so she could add her fingers into the mix from behind. She used her pinkies on the back of the pussy, sometimes licking them herself in the mix. There was not a single inch of Jasmine’s sweet pussy that was not being assaulted by Nicole but it was about to reach a whole other level. Nicole brought both her tongue and fingers to bare down on Jasmine’s clit in a display of revenge.

“Ohhhh!!” Jasmine yelped as Nicole unleashed her own onslaught on her own pleasure bud.

Nicole used her index fingers to enclose on the clit from both sides and brought her tongue in to slobber all over it. Her drool pooled down the rest of the older woman’s cunt as she showed no mercy in her kissing, licking and nibbling.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuucckkkkk!!!!” Jasmine shouted as her climax consumed her.

Her juices splattered all over Nicole, pooling down her face and hair. Jasmine fell to her knees as Nicole instantly kissed her lovingly, sharing their opponent’s respective juices. They nuzzled each other for a bit.

“Your cunnilingus skills have improved considerably, red.” Jasmine complimented. “But I think it’s time we settle this like real women.”

“Yes!” Nicole said excitedly. “My pussy misses your pussy!”

“The feeling is mutual. Now let our lower lips kiss!” Jasmine proclaimed.

The two pulled apart and got in position for a nice scissoring standoff. They brought their sloppy twats together in a glorious collision of flesh and fluid.

“Ahhhh!!!” Nicole moaned.

“Ohhhh!!!” Jasmine cooed.

The ultimate test of feminine endurance had begun. The flexible girls jerked their hips and legs to increase the intensity of their tribbing. Their secretions mixed together and sometimes pooled on the matted floor. They rested their heads on the ground, their long, wet hair fanning all over as their cunts locked. Jasmine would hump into Nicole only for the redhead to reciprocate and so on and so forth. They felt their opponent’s juices flowing into their own vaginal canals. Their legs on top of the other girl as they occasionally licked and kissed their rival’s smooth thighs, shins and calves. They would jerk back and forth to dominate the opposing pussy.

“Enjoying yourself down there, Nikki?” Jasmine teased.

“Not as much as you are, Jazz!” Nicole answered.

Nicole had learned her lesson from their first fight. She overexerted herself and wasted all of her energy. Jasmine took advantage of this and she would not make the same mistake again. Still, the feeling of her pussy kissing Jasmine’s was beyond heavenly. She longed for this moment ever since she lost their first match. God, Jasmine was so irresistible! They escalated their tribbing by sitting up and getting closer to each other, their nipples inches away from contact. They continued their humping, making their G cups bounce and flop around like jello cups.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!” Nicole grunted.

“Agh! Agh! Agh!” Jasmine grunted.

It was still any nympho’s game as they both kept fucking each other. Soon, a mutual orgasm consumed them both and they shrieked as they shot cum down each other’s twats. They kept going and going, cumming again and again and again. They both began to feel their fatigue wash over them but Jasmine could tell that Nicole was falling behind. Her humping was slowing and not as strong as Jasmine’s was. She had her partner right where she wanted her. She pressed her advantage and soon Nicole’s head fell back down to the floor.

“Agh! Ugh! Fuck!” Nicole grunted as Jasmine dominated her.

“That’s right, Nikki. Give in! Let the better woman have her way with you!”

“You fucking cunt!” Nicole grunted.

Jasmine now tribbed Nicole in an L-shaped position as her clit dominated the redhead’s. Nicole’s moans became louder and more powerful as Jasmine smiled in satisfaction. Nicole could take no more and had one final orgasm straight into Jasmine’s cunt before closing her eyes in exhaustion. It was over. The two caught their breath as Jasmine went down on top of Nicole and nuzzled her. The redhead was on the verge of passing out.

“Don’t I get a victory kiss, babe?” Jasmine teased before Nicole gave her what she wanted.

“Thanks for that, Nikki. I do feel better now. At least there’s one redhead I know I can outfuck. You want another rematch, my door and my legs are always open!”

The two then cuddled before resting on each other.

Meanwhile…

Vanessa and Holly were now completely rested up and had gotten their bikinis on again. They were about to go and explore more of the house.

“Wait a second, blondke.” Vanessa requested. “I have a little proposition for you…Or rather two of them.”

“I’m listening.” Holly said, admittedly rather curious. Vanessa then told her what she had in mind, shocking the rich girl.

“Are you insane?!” Holly asked rhetorically.

“Hey, there’s zero risk for you involved, princess.” Vanessa reassured. “Besides, doesn’t the idea really entice you?”

“Well…” Holly said, calming down. “Okay, fine. But don’t come crying to me when it all blows up in your cunt. And we still have to get those two on board.”

“You leave that to me, hun.” Vanessa said.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Re: Sun, Sand and Surf: Part 3

Really nice work! It's clear you're setting up for a rematch between Jasmine and Sabrina, which I am looking forward to with increasing excitement! I'm glad you addressed the point I'd made earlier - Sabrina really won the last fight, and pretty soundly, too. I hope that, in the rematch, she is more than a match for Jasmine! It would be great for Jasmine to have an enemy who really can beat her in a direct, woman to woman competition! Not that I want Sabrina to walk off with the fight, but I hope that it is close enough to sustain a lasting rivalry!

Looking forward to more!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Sun, Sand and Surf: Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Really nice work! It's clear you're setting up for a rematch between Jasmine and Sabrina, which I am looking forward to with increasing excitement! I'm glad you addressed the point I'd made earlier - Sabrina really won the last fight, and pretty soundly, too. I hope that, in the rematch, she is more than a match for Jasmine! It would be great for Jasmine to have an enemy who really can beat her in a direct, woman to woman competition! Not that I want Sabrina to walk off with the fight, but I hope that it is close enough to sustain a lasting rivalry!

Looking forward to more!

JB
    Oh, I wish I could really tell you what I have planned for this series but you’ll just have to wait and see. All I’ll say is, it’s big.