Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Back in the Game: Floor 3: The Athlete

So, my next conquest is an athlete, eh? Sounds like she’ll be a good challenge, at least. I’ve never been one for sports myself. Mostly because they all make me K cups jiggle like an earthquake. Swimming is nice, though. Still, I keep in shape well enough. You don’t get a body like mine scarfing burgers on the couch all day. As the elevator door opened, it revealed an exercise room with mats all over. It was kinda like Courtney’s floor except it seemed more gymnastics themed. As I looked around for my opponent, I saw what looked like a boxing ring and just next to it was a voluptuous, black girl pounding a punching bag. She wore a violet tracksuit which highlighted one of the best rear ends I’ve ever seen in my life. Now that was a traffic stopping ass if I’ve ever seen one. I think she might even rival Shannon in the booty department.

Her hair was long, smooth and jet black raven, descending down to the small of her back. As expected, her body was toned and nicely muscular. As she turned in my direction, her brown eyes gave off a look of sheer supremacy. They screamed “I’m the master”. Her tits looked to be at least a DD. She must have a hell of a good sports bra. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and approached me, shaking her hair.

“Well, look who it is. The quitter.” She mocked. I hated her already.

“Hello to you too, bitch.” I shot back. “And I still outfucked two nymphos on my way here. What makes you think you’ll be any different?”

“Well, first I think introductions should be made.” She said. “My name’s Donna. I’m 26 years old, a DD cup and a player of every sport you can think of. Swimming, boxing, volleyball, wrestling, biking, MMA and of course, the greatest sport of them all, sexfighting.”

“Well, good for you, ms. overachiever.” I mocked. “But can you lock thighs with me and win?”

“Your last two opponents had very different views on the game than I do.” Donna explained. “They see it more as fun and don’t get me wrong, it’s plenty fun but me? I play to win.”

“Well, after this you may resort to pulling a Lance Armstrong next time.” I teased.

“Oh, I can’t wait to grind your smartass cunt into paste.” Donna said. “Why don’t we step into that ring and get right down to business?”

“Can’t wait to get your pussy whipped, can you?” I mocked.

“I don’t think I have anything to worry about from a flunkie who ran out on the game for three years.” Donna shot back.

“I got my reasons for that, cunt. Let’s just get it on already!” I insisted.

“Your funeral.”

We both climbed into the boxing ring and stood at opposite corners. I could hear the Rocky theme playing in my head. We both striped down quickly and that’s when I couldn’t help but ogle her fine body. Her abs were prominent and her tits were nice and perky. Her nipples and pussy were dark brown in contrast to her medium brown skin. I could tell that she was checking me out too. Once again, who wouldn’t?

“See anything you like?” I teased.

“You got nice jugs, white girl, I’ll give you that.” Donna admitted. “But skill is what matters most in all sports, including this one.”

“Well, you ask The Cheerleader and The Hippie how skilled I am.”

“Every opponent is different, girl. Never underestimate anyone.”

“Are we gonna talk or are we gonna fuck?” I asked rhetorically.

“Fine then.” Donna said. “Ding ding.” It was on.

Our introductions were minimal but I already felt great animosity with this bitch and felt an overwhelming desire to fuck her down. We almost ran into each other, my Ks clashing with her DDs as we attempted to force our opponent back with our strong jublies, our eyes staring daggers at each other. Suddenly, she put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me in for a fierce tongue fight. It was possibly the most aggressive, forceful, exerting and intense kiss of my life. It was as if our tongues were trying to strangle each other. Donna escalated the duel by bringing her outer thigh right into my already lubricated pussy, grinding it slowly in. I reciprocated the move. I don’t know what it was about this jock cunt that made me want to pound her twat into nothingness but I wasn’t questioning it.

Her tongue was strong and determined. It was on the verge of gagging me and I think the only reason she didn’t do just that was because nothing kills a hot make out session like either girl gagging. I took it one step further by giving her raven locks a good yank. They felt so soft and silky but were already getting sweaty. I have no problem with that. Nothing like a hot, sweaty fuck. She pulled my own brunette tresses in return as we continued our heated kissing. Our legs rubbed into each other’s juicy cunts intensely. Then, at what felt like the same time, our free hands squeezed the other’s plump cabooses nicd and tight. Goddamn, her ass was fat! Like two fleshy cantaloupes! My fingers quickly became absorbed by her meatiness. There was only one other way this lockup could be taken further and we both knew it. Still not breaking our tongue wrestling marathon, we positioned our hot legs in just the right way and our red, ripe pussies became one!

“Mmmmm!!!” We both moaned into each other’s mouths.

As we ground our lady parts together, we finally broke our kiss to get some air, already breathing heavily but our tongues continued their battle, slashing and jabbing at each other like a pair of electric eels as we drooled into our joined cleavages.

“I hope you can do better than that, quitter.” Donna mocked me.

“I can take it all day, jockstrap!” I shot back.

“I’ll hold you to that…Right about now!”

Donna then pushed me down into the ring, still on top of me before getting up, holding one of my legs against her chest, holding my calf in her DDs. She then humped into me vigorously, making her big bubble butt and her sweet tits jiggle around. Each hump felt like a taser shooting waves of pleasure throughout my nymphomaniacal form.

“Ugh!” I grunted. “Is that all you got?! Shannon has fucked me harder than this and she’s a proud sub!”

“Your twat will be pudding long before I’m done, whore!” Donna shot back.

I humped back into her but from this position, it was obvious who would be dishing out more pleasure on whom. Yes, I said whom. Happy, grammar nazis? Anyway, our clits did not join, not yet anyway. I think we both wanted to save that for later. She reached down to fondle my pride and joy. No sane woman could ever resist such goddess-like funbags, after all. She held my leg in between her tits as her hands felt me up good and long. She really knew how to work with them. Guess it comes with being an athlete. She pinched my brown milk buds in between her index and middle fingers on both hands as she continued to fuck me with all piss and vinnegar. Her pussy felt so smooth and creamy on mine. I bet she felt the same about my own cunt on hers.

“Time to finish you off, bitch.” Donna proclaimed before finally bringing my pink and her brown pleasure bud together.

“Ohhhh!!!” I shrieked at the euphoric contact.

“That’s right, white girl! Take it nice and steady!” She taunted.

Once again, I tried to fuck her back but it was no use. She had me at her beck and call. I could feel my back jerk, signaling my coming climax and she knew it. I moaned and groaned as my orgasm hit me like a semi-truck. I could feel my fluids running through me, out my pussy and shoot into Donna’s.

“And the crowd goes wild!” Donna mocked.

She let go of me as I hyperventilated on the ring floor, my boobs jiggling with each heavy breath and my sweat-matted hair fanning all over the floor behind me. This slut was good. No doubt about that…But not good enough.

“Feel like throwing in the towel…Like you did after graduation?” Donna mocked again. I got up and flipped my hair out of my face, more determined than ever to keep going.

“Sorry, Apollo…I ain’t hear no bell.” I shot back. Donna actually seemed kind of impressed.

“Fine, Stallion. Round two it is.”

We stared each other down, as if we were daring each other to make the first move. Since she made the first move last time, I thought it only fair to do it this time. I tackled her, knocking us both into the floor and quickly arranged myself so that our pussies were locked once again but this time, we were both on the ground and I was facing away from her in a reverse trib.

“Let’s see how you like it, bitch!” I declared as I flexed my shapely ass to grind my cunt into hers.

“Ugh! Shit!” She grunted.

My feet straddled her face and I was able to hold her down with them. I knew those gymnastics lessons would be good for more than just hooking up with hot girls in leotards! My pussy was fresh off the orgasm and ready to go while hers had been worked up by tribbing me. So long as I maintained this unorthodox position, round two would be in the bag! So, I did exactly that. My hair curtained my face as I humped into her, our clits perpendicular to each other in our vaginal kissing session. The sound of her moaning and grunting in my domination of her was music to my ears.

“Agh! Ugh! Oh! Fucking cunt!” She jeered as I felt her arch and jerk, which can only mean one thing.

I increased the speed of my humping and she finally exploded, coating my crotch and ass with her girl mess. Its cooling touch was like a pat on the back. I got up and looked down on my raven rival. The sight of her flushed face, thoroughly fucked cunt, sweaty, disheveled hair and the sound of her loudly exhaling in post-orgasmic exhaustion was pure euphoria to me. I loved seeing this cocky bitch get taken down a peg, especially knowing that I was the one responsible for that.

“Not so high and mighty now, huh, skank?” I taunted. Donna regained her breath and began to get back up again.

“Fine, Ash. You have some skills but there’s also endurance.” Donna lectured. “And you’re about to get tested in that too!”

Suddenly, she ran behind me, pinned my arm around my back and pushed me to a corner of the ring where she used her other hand to penetrate my twat with her skilled fingers.

“Ugh! Sneaky little cunt!” I cursed.

“You have only yourself to blame for letting your guard down, white girl!” She lectured. “Never let winning one battle go to your head and cost you the war!”

I hated it but she was right. I should’ve pressed my advantage and kept dominating her even after her first orgasm but she was such an arrogant bitch that I couldn’t resist rubbing her face in it. Speaking of rubbing, that’s what she was doing to my pussy, rubbing her hand up and down and all around it, using her fingers in rapid succession to work my clit like a guitar. Damn, I gotta remember that! I was groaning like a bitch in heat as I bent my head over the corner, my hair hanging over as she continued to finger fuck me ferociously and without mercy. I felt as if only God could help me at this point.

“Yeah, you like that, stallion?” She teased. “I can feel your juices drenching my hand, babe!”

Agh! Go fuck yourself!” I cursed.

“Maybe I’ll make you do that for me once you finally kneel to the better woman!”

I could feel another orgasm swimming through my hot body at lightning speed. She increased the speed and tenacity of her assault and I was soon creaming all over her hand.

“Ugh! Oh! GOOOODDDD!!!!”

“That’s a good girl.” Donna taunted as she licked my cum from her fingers teasingly.

“Now, I can see why you quit the game. You’re no good at it. Maybe The Cheerleader and The Hippie were just lucky flukes. You should just be more like a friend and go sub. Let us alpha bitches use you for our pleasure.”

I was pissed off like nobody’s business now. I wanted nothing more than to hold her down and fuck her until I hemmoraged her bitchy brain! I turned around and gave her a death glare like no other. Her obnoxious smile faded and she now looked a bit nervous. Good. I gained an evil grin and ran into her once again. I tackled her again and this time drove her to the opposite corner of the ring. Now it’s my turn. I forcibly turned her around, bent her over, yanked hard on her jet black hair and aligned our pussies from behind yet again.

“Hope you like doggy style, jockstrap!” I insulted as I began fucking her from behind.

“Oh! You dirty cunt!” She cursed as I continued dominating her.

My tits bounced as I humped into her, making her booty meat jiggle as well. The pleasure swimming throughout each and every molecule of my body was exquisite. I loved making Donna squeal. I let go of her hair to hold her waist steady as I continued fucking her. Pulling back my pelvis before unleashing a wave of pleasure on the jock slut. The sound of her hyperventilating and moaning and our sloppy cunts mashing filled my ears. I reached around her to squeeze and manhandle her DDs.

“Aghh!!” She moaned like the bitch in heat that she was and I enjoyed every second of it. I could tell that another climax was approaching her fast and just about ten seconds later, I felt her back arch in the way I am all too familiar with.

“Ugh! Fucking bitch!” Donna cursed as she came intensely. I mockingly hugged my body into her’s, my K cups pressing against her toned back.

“Had enough yet, jockstrap?” I teased as I massaged her tits.

She turned around and then pushed me down to the floor of the ring once again. She then got on top of me and sealed her sexy mouth to my right tit, suckling and tonguing my engorged, brown nipple. Her full lips caressing my areola. Didn’t feel too bad, to be honest. She knew how to work her tongue. I wrapped her dark hair around my hand to get her under control. She reached below me and began playing with my pussy yet again.

“Ahhh…” I gently moaned. She ran her fingers and palm so skillfully over my cunt. If sexfighting really was a sport, Donna may as well be an olympic gold medalist. Damn, now I wish it was an olympic sport.

I ran my hands through Donna’s silky, sweaty, matted, raven locks and then went down to give that big ass of hers a good smack. It was loud, hard and I could see her cheeks jiggle like jello from it. So, I kept it up. I could see her wince her eyes as she kept licking my tits, so I knew it was doing something. I slapped one cheek, then the other and then the center. It was honestly kinda fun. Then, I brought my other hand into it, smacking both meaty cheeks at the same time. Donna then grabbed my pride and joy and pushed my nipples together so she could eat them at the same time.

“Ahhh…” I moaned again. I felt like I was on the verge of a nipple orgasm.

She continued fingering me and at this point, I was putty in her hands. She jammed three fingers in and that’s when I had a gentle but overpowering orgasm. I moaned as my fluids soaked her hand for the second time. She once again looked down at me as she licked her hand clean with that arrogant, bitchy grin that I hated. It instantly made me regain my energy and I got up, grabbed her and suplexed us both back into the ring floor. Once again, her back was against my busty chest. This time, I used my arms and legs to hold her own limbs back. She was now my carnal prisoner. I felt her silky, sweaty hair tickle my nipples as I reached down to massage her soon-to-be erupting cunt.

“Let’s see how you like a good fingering!” I mocked.

“Ohhh!!” She groaned. “Do your worst, thot!”

I didn’t need to be told twice. As my hand assaulted her twat, I licked at her smooth neck and gently bit her slutty flesh but I didn’t wanna give her a hickey. My hand waved over her pussy as I flexed my fingers inside and outside of it as she moaned. I turned my head towards her face to seal off her mouth with my own but she kept avoiding me. It didn’t take long for me to get annoyed.

“Kiss me, bitch!” I ordered and I eventually cornered her and passionately rammed my tongue down her shit-talking throat.

“Mmmm…” We both moaned into each other’s mouths.

This time, my tongue was the dominant one and it completely overpowered hers. I can only imagine what this was like for her. Held back by a hot, busty bitch as her K cups press into your back, her hand wrecking your pussy and her tongue exploring every inch of your mouth. I was actually starting to get jealous. God, I wish we had invented cloning machines, so I could fuck myself! The sloppy sounds of spitty kissing and a horny pussy being worked filled the room, as well as both of our moans. I found her clit and gave it a good, gentle but firm pinch, which made her scream into my mouth.

“Mmmmm!!!”

I knew her climax was seconds away and braced for it. I felt her back jerk and saw her face wince, still not breaking my oral domination of her mouth and then she came. Violently, I might add. Her tongue stopped resisting mine as she orgasmed and this time, it was my hand that was soaked by her fluids. What a feeling. I released her and she fell to the floor, hyperventilating. I licked my hand clean and that’s when I realized something. I walked in front of her and lied down in front of her in the opposite position.

“You know, bitch, we haven’t tasted each other’s cunts yet.” I pointed out.

“No, I guess we haven’t.” She said as she caught her breath. “We should fix that. Right now.”

I’m glad we agreed on something for once. I came closer to her, our twats facing our opponent’s slutty faces before we instantly sealed our upper lips to the other bitch’s lower lips. All the exercise we’ve been putting each other through until now made our pussies extra juicy and tangy. Perfect. We were in a horizontal position, our hair blanketing each other’s legs as we began our mutual feast. The room was soon filled with the sloppy sounds of licking and kissing. My tongue explored her cunt sensually while her licking was more aggressive and intent. Our calves wrapped around each other’s heads to force our mouths into each other’s pleasure centers even further. We moaned and groaned. Her tongue felt like a fleshy vibrator inside of me and I can only assume that my tongue felt the same. I wish I was flexible enough to eat myself out.

Our duel of cnnilingus had now consumed us both as we grabbed each other’s firm ass meat in a vice grip. I jabbed my tongue in and out like I was fucking her with it. She licked all around my outer labia before jamming her tongue back inside me. We already had multiple orgasms but we were so focused on the sweet, juicy meal right in front of us that we barely felt them at the time. Our faces and hair became covered in each other’s secretions. It was amazing. I could suck this bitch’s cunt for hours! We soon went to town on each other’s clits, sucking, licking, kissing, jabbing, prodding, nibbling and doing just about everything that one bitch’s mouth could do to another bitch’s pleasure bud. I was in heaven. It wasn’t going to get any better than this.

More orgasms washed over us both figuratively and literally as we kept eating each other relentlessly. I imagine that we looked like a slutty chocolate-vanilla swirl. If there was another white and black girl having a 69 duel right next to us, we’d all together look like a double-stuffed oreo. My cheesy jokes aside, we were utterly immersed in each other’s hot, delectible twats. We sucked clits as our vaginal canals compressed around each other’s slutty tongues. We rolled around in this battle of cunnilingus around the entire ring, our tongues still not pulling apart from the other slut’s delicious pussy. God, she tasted so good. Climax after climax. Orgasm after orgasm. Cum after cum. We lost count long ago. However, all good things must cum to an end sooner or later.

Our mouths grew tired and sore and eventually we both broke apart, leaving a trail of drool between our mouths and the other girl’s pussy. We then just stared at each other with tired eyes and heavy panting. What a match it’s been. I pushed into her one last time and got on top of her. I sealed our mouths together again as our shapely nipples jabbed and our worn out cunts came together as one. This would be it. We kissed gently but lustfully as our lower lips did the same. My sweat-drenched brown hair curtained our faces as we made out. I struggled to stay conscious and I could tell she was as well. This was it now. It would all come down to this war of attrition. And even after all the orgasms I’ve been through today, I was still determined to win.

My pussy dominated Donna’s thoroughly as we continued to kiss and grind. I could tell that she was losing will and energy at a rapid pace but I left nothing to chance. I pushed on, humping her and mashing our clits together as we lustfully moaned into each other’s mouths. I would not lose. Period. Soon, I felt her body capitulate to mine as I pressed my advantage to finish her off once and for all. I felt her tongue suddenly stop wrestling mine as she came one last time into my own slutty cunt. I let go of her as she kept her eyes closed in post-orgasmic exhaustion. Her long, raven hair fanned behind her on the ground and learning from my past mistake, I grabbed her legs and used them as leverage to press my foot into her twat.

“Ohhhhh!!!!” She shrieked.

I massaged my foot into her pleasure center in one last ditch effort to make sure that she was down for the count. I bet now she was regretting lecturing me about not underestimating your opponent. I worked her cunt with my toes and it did not take long at all for her to climax yet again.

“Agh! Agh! AGGHHHHH!!!!!” Donna screamed in yet another orgasmic release.

“Stop! Stop! I give! You win!” She pleaded.

“That’s what I thought.” I bragged before letting her go as she quickly passed out.

I smiled in another victory before my own exhaustion had caught up with me. The fight was over and my adrenaline had faded. I now needed to rest my weary bones. I cuddled up next to Donna and drifted off into a deep sleep. I woke up after what had to have been hours. I opened my eyes to see Donna resting next to me, already awake. Suddenly, the memories of our intense fight came back to me and I was feeling more than a little cocky now.

“I won, bitch. You gave up.” I bragged.

“Yes, you did.” Donna admitted. “But another major factor of sports that a lot of people forget about is luck. All athletes have good or bad days. If sports were all down to statistics like we were machines, it would be too predictable and no fun.”

She had a point.

“Fine but you know the rules. Your sweet pussy is mine for the rest of the night!” I declared.

“Haven’t you had enough sex for one day, clit-for-brains?” Donna teased and then we both laughed at the idea of any nympho getting tired of fucking hot girls.

“Alright, Stallion. You’ve earned your victory prize. Let’s go to bed.”

I followed Donna, squeezing her shapely ass as she led me to the bedroom. We got in bed and made love for the rest of the night. I say made love because after a slugfest like we just had, some gentle, loving sex was nice. She really knew her way around a cunt. And so did I, of course. After our sex session, we drifted off into a good night’s sleep once again. We woke up nuzzling each other, our hands in each other’s silky hair. I gave her a good morning kiss before getting down to business again.

“So, what’s your story, jockstrap?” I asked. “What is it about the game that you love so much?”

“Well, if you haven’t figured it out by now, nothing gets my heart pumping like competition.” Donna explained. “I live for that shit. I was already into sports like crazy when The Boss met me a few years back at one of my wrestling matches. Said she was impressed with my work and knew of another game similar to wrestling that she thinks I’d be good at. Low and behold, she was right. I love the game because not only is it an intense competition unlike any other but it’s the easiest sport to get motivated for. Every second of it is pleasure! I never get cold feet or feel unfit for it! How could I not fall in love?”

“I can definitely see where you’re coming from, babe.” I agreed. “During our match, I felt a fire inside me that pushed me onto the end. It was like there was nothing else in the world except for me, you and our match.”

“That’s exactly what I’m talking about, Ash.” Donna said. “We women are naturally competitive creatures. We compete over looks, over men, over fashion, over school, over business and over more. Competing over sex is the greatest female compeition of them all. It puts our very pride as women against each other in a no-holds-barred smackdown of pleasure and intensity.”

“You make it sound so dramatic.” I said.

“It is my deepest passion in life after all…And it’s yours too…And it never stopped being your deepest passion.”

“Well, thanks for your wisdom…And for the fucking.” I said.

“No need to thank me, Stallion. I’m always happy to bring the passionate need to compete back into another slut.”

“Well, I have seven more floors of hot bitches to fuck into submission. Do you mind giving me elevator access?” I asked as I got up.

“Don’t you wanna shower first?” Donna asked.

“Oh, I completely forgot!” I said, embarrassed.

We both showered together, washing the night of marathon debauchery off of our sexy skin. We would’ve started playing again but we agreed that I should save it for the next floor. I thought about what Donna told me. She was absolutely right. The competitive drive I had to fuck her down was a consuming and delicious addiction. That was one of the reasons why sexfighting was so much better and more fulfilling than regular, non-competitive sex. It brought out a bitch’s deepest and most personal ambitions and drive to get better. It really was like a sport in that regard. Once again, I wished it made it to the olympics. I’d be rich right now if that were the case.

We got out of the shower, dried off and she gave my rack one last playful slap, which I reciprocated, making us giggle. We walked over to the elevator and she bent over to scan her eye as I felt up her fine ass.

“There you go, handsy.” She teased. “And remember, Stallion, eye of the tiger.”

I rolled my eyes and said goodbye as I entered the elevator. I hit the button to go to the next floor as the flashing text told me who my next opponent would be.

“Floor 4: The Nerd.”

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 3: The Athlete

WARNING : To comment on some details my comments contain spoilers. So, I f you have not read this chapter yet, first read it, then read my comments.

Again, a perfectly written chapter. Donna, Ashley’s rival No 3 (the athlete) was different than the s3xfight opponents Ashley met on lower floors. Donna is very competitive, not that friendly to Donna at first, but they get along after their s3xual competition was over. Ashley tamed her, then they spent quite some time making love not war, in a tender way. This says something for the characters of the women. I liked that change of Donna.

The erotic scenes were very hot, now that Yuri’s writing talent is unleashed, we enjoy chapters of chilly hot erotic activities. Of any kind. Thankfully, trib kept one of the main roles this time, I mean the good ol’ REALISTIC trib I like and I expect to read.

The dialogues and the trash talking lines are very good, a fine mixture of humor, slang, and well-chosen nicknames they call one another. Slang keeps a prime role in Yuri’s writing, this is expected, he is young, he speaks and he writes in a somehow different way than the older ones. The language he uses is not a “cheap slang”, it is (sometimes) witty, it also shows a “literary learning”. A VERY pleasant surprise !

What I liked more : Yuri added a short paragraph to show – again – how he thinks about s3xfight between two women. He has an enthusiasm for it, he loves it, he enjoys it.

Close to the end of the chapter, Donna said :
    <<We women are naturally competitive creatures. We compete over looks, over men, over fashion, over school, over business and over more. Competing over s3x is the greatest female competition of them all. It puts our very pride as women against each other in a no-holds-barred smackdown of pleasure and intensity. >>

This paragraph is a very well-written gnomic about s3xfight. !!

I liked Donna, I liked Asley (again), I liked this chapter !

Now... Let's see how Ash will face "the Nerd" at ch. 4 !

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 3: The Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    WARNING : To comment on some details my comments contain spoilers. So, I f you have not read this chapter yet, first read it, then read my comments.

Again, a perfectly written chapter. Donna, Ashley’s rival No 3 (the athlete) was different than the s3xfight opponents Ashley met on lower floors. Donna is very competitive, not that friendly to Donna at first, but they get along after their s3xual competition was over. Ashley tamed her, then they spent quite some time making love not war, in a tender way. This says something for the characters of the women. I liked that change of Donna.

The erotic scenes were very hot, now that Yuri’s writing talent is unleashed, we enjoy chapters of chilly hot erotic activities. Of any kind. Thankfully, trib kept one of the main roles this time, I mean the good ol’ REALISTIC trib I like and I expect to read.

The dialogues and the trash talking lines are very good, a fine mixture of humor, slang, and well-chosen nicknames they call one another. Slang keeps a prime role in Yuri’s writing, this is expected, he is young, he speaks and he writes in a somehow different way than the older ones. The language he uses is not a “cheap slang”, it is (sometimes) witty, it also shows a “literary learning”. A VERY pleasant surprise !

What I liked more : Yuri added a short paragraph to show – again – how he thinks about s3xfight between two women. He has an enthusiasm for it, he loves it, he enjoys it.

Close to the end of the chapter, Donna said :
    <<We women are naturally competitive creatures. We compete over looks, over men, over fashion, over school, over business and over more. Competing over s3x is the greatest female competition of them all. It puts our very pride as women against each other in a no-holds-barred smackdown of pleasure and intensity. >>

This paragraph is a very well-written gnomic about s3xfight. !!

I liked Donna, I liked Asley (again), I liked this chapter !

Now... Let's see how Ash will face "the Nerd" at ch. 4 !
    Spot on with that last part. That is exactly what I was going for. Each of Ashley’s opponents has a different perspective on the game and different reasons for loving it. They serve to remind Ashley of what she’s been missing for three years.