Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wink

As mentioned before, the following story was the result of a poll fight final for Mature Women at a Yahoo site called http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fantasy_catfight_arena which I think has since closed. My first round was against Marj, Carl's wife. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of my 2nd round against Martha, but if the site is no longer there, you could probably e-mail Carl for it.

Hope you enjoy, but please be warned this is VERY EXTREME!

Meaow!
    Jessie

FINAL: GINNY VS JESS
    by Carl at [email protected]

Watching Ginny as she made her way to the ring I couldn't help but think how bad she looked. Ginny really looked like shit. Not that she isn't an attractive woman, it was just all those bruises she sported. It seemed to me that she winced with each plodding step. Her breasts were really something. First of all I couldn't believe the size of them, they were fucking huge! But they were covered with bruises and looked so swollen, no wonder she had that pained look on her face.
    More than the bruised condition of her body what really caught my eye were her eyes. They did not have that fierce, determined look to them that I expected. The look in her eyes wasn't fear, but she looked uncertain. Even so, there was a moment when she crossed paths with Olga and Ginny stopped. Before their eyes could meet though, Olga looked away. Ginny had beaten her up, and stolen her man, and it seemed she could not look Ginny in the eye yet. It probably didn't help that she was covered with tar and feathers. Come to think of it neither Zoe, cradling her incredibly swollen boobs in her hands, or Luciana, who held her once long, luxurious tresses in her hands and rubbed her newly shaved head, crying, made much eye contact either.
    Ginny and Jessie were fairly evenly matched. Blonde Ginny, 45 years old, 5'7" tall, 159 pounds and 42DD, dressed in a bikini two sizes too small, showing off her impressive chest and every inch of her ass as well. Jessie was older at 48, and taller at six feet even, but at 165 pounds she only outweighed Ginny by six pounds. Jessie's tits were smaller, but still large at 36C. Jessie's bikini covered much more than her opponents, but still left little to the imagination, showing off every curve and crevice of her gorgeous body. The massive lesbian dyke clearly enjoying showing off her voluptuous body off to both men and women.
    Ginny made her way into the ring and finally made eye contact with Jess. Big Bad Jess stared back coldly, then a cruel smile broke out on her face.
    "Well, baby, ya ready for the beating of a lifetime?" she shouted.
    Had she seen the uncertainty in Ginny's eyes? If she really was uncertain she didn't show it when she shouted back,"You're going down, bitch, just like all the others."
    "Hah!" Jess laughed. "You're the one who's going down. On me! For a whole week, my little sex slave slut."
    Jess began calling Ginny bitch, cunt, cow, all the things she knew would enrage the blonde. But it wasn't until she threatened to use her dildo on Ginny's new man Bill that Ginny lost it.
    "Shut up, you fuckin' cunt," Ginny screamed,"you get near him and I'll kill you!"
    The women flew at one another and Jess blasted Ginny square in the face with her right fist. Ginny was stopped dead in her tracks, her head snapping back, blonde hair flying as the blood began to flow from her nose. Ginny's head had not even snapped all the way back when Jess grabbed to handfuls of hair and brought Ginny's face down into her upswinging knee. There was a loud, sickening crunch as she broke the older blonde's nose and the blood was pouring out of her nose like someone had turned on a faucet. Jess did it twice more before tucking Ginny's head under her right arm in a headlock and slamming her knee up into Ginny's big breasts. Ginny's scream was bloodcurling as Jess slammed her knee up again and again, crushing Ginny's already tender titflesh against her ribcage. Ginny tried to protect her tits but Jess countered with a kick between the legs, a knee to her soft belly, then several more boob batterings before she spun Ginny around by the neck and sent her stumbling into the ropes.
    Ginny slammed back into the ropes, and as she was flung back into the ring Jess was right there with a sidekick to the chest. She knocked Ginny right off her feet and the big blonde crashed to the mat, clutching her chest. Jess grabbed her by the hair and pulled Ginny to her knees by it. The blood was still flowing like a river down Ginny's face, soaking her big tits. I, for one, wasn't counting the blonde out yet, but I also knew that if she didn't do something soon she would be spending the next week as a maid, and sex slave, to Big Bad Jess.
    Jessie dragged Ginny to her feet by the hair and kicked her hard between the legs. Ginny screamed and was lifted off her feet, slamming into the ropes again. Ginny's bikini was so small that her tits, ass and even her pussy were practically hanging out even before the fight began. Now her tots were hanging out, flopping up and down, and the bottoms had disappeared completely between her big ass cheeks, and in front her bush and lips were in full view. Ginny collapsed to the mat in a sweaty, sobbing heap, obviously unprepared to the beating Jessie was delivering, or the pain that accompanied it. She struggled to her knees, which seemed to take much effort, and as the bells in her ears cleared the look on her face changed from pain and anguish to one of heartbreak. The crowd was firmly behind Jessie now, even those who had been on Ginny's side at the beginning. Big Bad Jess was being cheered while Ginny was greeted with boos, hisses and catcalls. The audience was throwing things into the ring, paper cups, beer, soda, popcorn, peanuts, anything they had in their hands. Thrown in the ring and thrown atr Ginny.
    "Hey, you slut, I thought you came to fight!" shouted Cory.
    "You suck!" jeered Mary Beth "You belong on the loser's list with Peggy and Marj."
    "I think the old whore is drunk!" Laughed Tammy.
    "What a loser!" sneered Karen. "Kick her ass Jessie. Fuck her up."
    And those were the nicer comments. Hearing the crowd Ginny looked as if every word was a dagger. "I'm sorry," she muttered, over and over.
    Was she sorry that she was losing so badly? For disappointing her fans? Or because she dared face the human wrecking machine called Big Bad Jess?
    Jessie grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to her knees. She pulled Ginny's face into her crotch and swung her hips, grinding her pussy in the blonde's bloody face.
    "You might as well start licking now," Jessie growled," before I knock all your teeth out, you worthless whore!"
    Ginny managed to push her back and finally swung a punch, hitting Jessie as hard as she could in the belly. Jessie just laughed at her feeble attempt and pulled the blond to her feet by the hair. Ginny was visibly weak and unsteady on her feet.
    "Here's how it's done, bitch," Jessie sneered and buried her fist deep into Ginny's full belly. Buried her fist was an understatement. Ginny doubled over as Jessie's fist disappeared deep in the soft folds of her belly, up to the wrist. Ginny's feet left the mat and she pitched foward into Jessie's arms, desperately gasping for air. Jessie quickly wrapped her arms around Ginny's head, pulling her face deep into her own cleavage and began ramming her knee up and down. Like a piston Jessie's knee slammed into Ginny's soft belly again and again, making the soft meat of Ginny's fleshy hips and full belly shake like jelly. Each blow made it harder and harder for Ginny to breathe, but there was no room for air with her face firmly pressed between Jessie's tits.
    Eight or ten blows to the belly later, Jessie began ramming her knee between Ginny's spread legs, and right into her crotch. Each blow lifted Ginny's feet from the mat, and she seemed to grow weaker and weaker with each blow. Jessie seemed to enjoy the hot breath on her tits and rubbed her C cups all over Ginny's swollen, bloody face. She finally released the blonde and Ginny's legs had turned to jelly and she seemed ready to collapse at any second.
    She didn't get the chance because Jessie flung her into the corner like a ragdoll. Ginny slammed back into the corner post and just hung there, leaning back against the corner as Jessie came foward.
    "You said some pretty nasty things about me," Jessie said, snapping her head back with a sharp left jab. "Apologise!" Another jab. "Maybe you like it." Another jab. "Maybe you like it." An uppercut to the right breast. "You're really gonna like this then."
    Big Bad Jess lived up to her name by using the already bruised, battered and beaten Ginny as a human punching bag. Jessie sank fist after fist into Ginny's soft middle, pounding her belly and ribs, working over the blonde's fat tits like a pair of speed bags and pounding her face with hooks and jabs. Jessie constantly changed targets and Ginny didn't know where the next explosion of pain was going to come from. Jessie alternated between her face, belly and tits, pausing only to punch or kick the big blonde between the legs. Ginny was out of it from the start and could only let out little "ugh"s of pain with each punch. Ginny's bikini wasn't covering much but Jessie ripped it off anyway, tearing the top off and removing the bottom by yanking it up hard, digging the cloth deeper and deeper up Ginny's cunt and ass until the seams gave way and she was left with a sweaty little rag. She tossed the bikini bottoms out of the ring at Bill, then returned to beating on his new girlfriend.
    It was just brutal. Ginny's tits, already bruised before the battle began, had bruises on top of bruises, and sported large, lumpy welts, making her soft tits bulging and distended. Her belly was turning into one big bruise, and she sported bruises all over her arms and legs as well. Both of Ginny's cheeks were bruised, her lips were puffy and swollen, as was her newly broken nose, and blood came from both lips and nose, as well as the cuts on her cheeks and chin. Ginny'e eyes would both be black, and both were also puffy from the punches.
    It was a brutal, horrible beating for any woman to suffer, but it must have been much, much worse for a proud woman like Ginny. Touted early on as the favorite to easily win the title here she was helpless in the corner being pounded to a pulp.
    A flurry of gut punches brought Ginny staggering out of the corner, right in to Jessie's arms. Desperaste Ginny wrapped her arms around Jessie in a bear hug. Ginny was shaking her head, trying to clear the cobwebs but Jessie was muscling her way free without any effort. Ginny was desperate not to have those powerful fists wreaking havoc on her again and gave Jessie a head butt.
    That was a big mistake!
    Ginny herself seemed to grow more wobbly and Jessie just laughed. She easily broke free from Ginny's arms, grabbed the blonde by the ears and delivered a head butt of her own, sending Ginny staggering back into the corner, out of it. Ginny wobbled out of the corner and Jessie delivered a right uppercut that sent her flying back into the corner. Jessie stepped back as the brutalized blonde crashed face first to the canvas, landing with a thud, flush on her battered tits and face.
    The crowd was going wild and Big Bad Jess was basking in the cheers and adulation. After prancing and strutting around the ring she went over to Ginny and wrapped her hands in her sweaty, tangled mop of blonde hair to pull her to her feet. It was all Jess could do to pull the heavy blonde to her feet and shove her into the corner on her rubbery legs.
    Ginny wound up with one arm draped over the top rope, hanging there limp and out of it. Jessie came foward and draped Ginny's other arm over the top rope and yanked her head back by her sweaty mop of blonde hair. Ginny hung there, a bruised, beaten, bloody mess. The entire front of her body was covered with her own blood, which still came from her numerous cuts. Jessie had blood all over her tits and belly as well, but it was all Ginny's. Ginny's eyes were bleary, half shut slits and her mouth was hanging limply open.
    Jessie pulled off her own top, revealing her beautiful 36Cs and still yanking Ginny's head back by the hair with her left hand she hefted her own right breast in her hand and stuffed it into Ginny's open mouth.
    "Are you ready to admit I am the better woman and begin to serve as my bitch?" Jessie demanded. "Or are you enjoying the abuse?"
    Not that Ginny could answer with that boob in her mouth, or that she could answer anyway, she was so out of it. Jess reached down and roughly pinched Ginny's right nipple, then slid her hand down Ginny's plump belly and between her legs.
    "Why you little slut, you are enjoying it!" Jessie laughed. "You are so fucking wet! You must really like it!"
    With her opponent limp in the corner Jessie continued to press Ginny's face into her tit while she finger fucked the helpless blonde. Two fingers squishing in and out of the blonde's sopping wet slit, Ginny's breath was coming in short gasps and it seemed as if she were nearing orgasm. That's when Jess stopped finger fucking the blonde's pussy and instead began scraping her sharp nails against the tender inner walls of her pussy. Ginny screamed, but it was muffled by that big tit in her mouth and she soon went completely limp.
    Jessie stepped back, that cruel, evil smile on her face as she eyed Ginny's bruised, ravaged body.
    "If you liked that you're really gonna love this," she giggled as she went to the side of the ring and retreived some of the battery operated toys supplied for the match.
    Bill was beside himself. He was cheering Ginny on, but with the sad performance she had put on he was in the minority. I doubt she could hear him anyway. Ginny hung there, helpless, hapless, her arms hanging over the top ropes and her beautiful body brutalized and ravaged, completely limp, head down on her chest. Ginny was obviously the loser, she could not defend herself, let alone fight back. Jessie could do whatever she wanted to her and Ginny was too beaten, too out of it to even resist.
    Jessie picked up a few items and stuffed them in a bag, then gave Bill a wink. It was all we could do to hold him back and keep him from jumping into the ring. Jessie saw this and laughed, then blew Bill a kiss.
    "Say goodbye to your sorry-assed girlfriend," Jess laughed,"this is what get gets for challenging me, and what she deserves for what you two did to Olga."
    I had no doubt whatsoever that this was going to be a very long day for Ginny, and that it was only beginning.
    Jess went over to Ginny and rubbed the helpless blonde's nipples to erection, but only so she could attach a pair of vibrating nipple weights to them. She snapped the jaws shut and despite the fact that she nearly unconscious Ginny let out a scream of pure agony as the sharp, metal teeth of the clamp crushed her nipple flat. Jess attached the other clamp to the other nipple and the weights were so heavy they yanked her tits halfway to her knees. There were tears streaming down Ginny's face but she was obviously out of it. Jess retrieved a couple beers from ringside and threw them in Ginny's face. Coughing, sputtering, and crying, Ginny came around, ut she was too weak to do more than lift her head halfway up. She couldn't even stand and untangle her arms from the ropes. She could only hang there as Jess stood in front of her and removed her bikini bottoms. She promptly stuffed them into the beaten blonde's mouth.
    Jess used Ginny's hair to pull the big blonde out of the corner. Ginny promptly fell to her hands and knees and Jessie made her crawl around the ring, and she did it by kicking the blonde in her meaty ass. She forced Ginny to crawl from one end of the ring to the other, and paraded her back and forth in front of Bill. You should have seen the way her fat tits bounced and jiggled, helped along by those heavy, vibrating balls attached to her nipples. Ginny sobbed with every tug and yank to her tits and she couldn't take any more and collapsed to the mat in a sobbing, sweaty heap.
    Jess went back to her corner and grabbed the corner stool and brought it to the center of the ring. She sat down and grabbed Ginny by the hair and pulled the helpless blond face down across her lap.
    "Now this fat ass was just made for a spanking," Jess sneered, pinching the soft meat of Ginny's ass and making her ass jiggle. Ginny cried and whimpered but she was too weak to even put up any kind of struggle as Jess wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her in place and began slamming her open palm against the soft flesh of Ginny's ass. Ginny sobbed and screamed, but it was muffled by Jessie's panties that were stuffed in her mouth and her ass was shaking like jelly. She blistered her big ass, and I mean blistered! Ginny's ass was a deep, dark crimson by the time Jessie dumped her on her throbbing ass.
    Jessie stood up and pulled the soggy panties out of Ginny's mouth and asked once more if she was ready to admit that Jessie was the Queen and that she was now her bitch, and iof she was ready to eat her pussy and lick her ass.
    "Please," Ginny whimpered,"I couldn't..please..."
    "Good!" Jessie sneered, smacking Ginny across the face with a backhand. "This is too much fun."
    Jessie stuffed the panties back into Ginny's mouth, then dragged her over to the stool and pushed her face down across it. The seat of the stool dug into Ginny's belly and her face and tits were pressed into the mat. Jess pressed her foot against the back of Ginny's neck, keeping her face down, and her ass high, and reached into her bag of toys and pulled out a leather paddle. The paddle was about ten inches long, and covered with large steel studs. She began raining blows with the studded leather paddle.
    Jessie beat her ass without mercy. I though she made Ginny's ass shake with her hand, but that was nothing compared to what she did with that paddle. Ginny was screaming at the top of her lungs and her ass grew darker and darker, and grew more and more swollen with each blow. The lesbian dyke was literally turning her ass into raw meat. Ginny's ass was just as bloody and swollen as her face was, maybe worse. I think Jessie would have beat her ass to the bone if the stitching on the paddle hadn't begun to give way. One by one the metal studs went flying until Jessie was left with just the handle and two limp leather flaps. She tossed it aside and yanked Ginny's head back by the hair with one hand and slid her other hand between her legs and began rubbing Ginny's pussy.
    "You really love this don't you?" Jessie laughed, fingering the beaten blonde once more."All that tough talk and deep down you're just a sad little subbie lookin' for a Mistress. Well, you've found her, cunt!"
    Jessie dropped to her knees beside Ginny and reached into the bag and pulled out an eight inch pink vibrating dildo. She turned the vibrator on "high" and used one hand to hold Ginny down and with the other she slid the rubber phallus into the blonde's sopping wet slit. Ginny screamed into her gag, her head thrashing back and forth, but there was no denying the way she bucked her hips to meet the thrusting rubber cock. Jessie brought her to the brink of orgasm and left the dildo deep in her pussy, pulsing and throbbing, while she reached into the bag and brought out the dildo's brother, a ten inch black dildo. Jessie rammed that one right up the big blonde's asshole. Ginny screamed as Jessie turned the black cock on the "high" setting" and worked it in and out of her ass.
    Ginny lay there, limp and helpless, grunting as Jessie worked the black phallus in and out of her ass. Jessie didn't even have to hold her down any longer and began alternating between pushing the pink one in and out of her pussy and slamming the black one up her ass, sometimes pumping both at the same time. Finally Ginny screamed, then let out a long moan as her eyes rolled back into her head and went limp as Jessie continued to fuck her two holes.
    Jessie finally pulled a sobbing Ginny to her knees by the hair and made her hold the dildoes in her own cunt and ass and pulled the gag out of her mouth and said, "Well? Are you ready to eat my pussy and lick my ass now?"
    "Yes," Ginny whimpered, sliding her tongue out and meekly licking Jessie's wet pussy. She had one hand between her legs, holding the rubber cock up her pussy and the other hand around her back holding the black one buried in her ass. Ginny had no choice but to slobber and worship the victorious Jessie's hot, wet pussy.
    Jessie made Ginny eat her pussy to three thunderous orgasms, pausing only to lick her clean in between. Finally satisfied Jessie stood straight, a little weak in the knees from the pleasure of Ginny's tongue service. She turned and took a few steps, then bent forward with her hands on her knees, sticking her plump, juicy ass out and shaking it back and forth.
    "Well?" Jessie said over her shoulder.
    That was all she said. It was all she had to. Ginny hobbled forward on her knees, still holding the dildos up her cunt and asshole. Even from outside the ring you could hear those two rubber cocks vibrating like crazy. Ginny crawled up behind Jessie and negan to kiss her ass. Oh, let's face it, Ginny couldn't get her face up Jessie's ass fast enough. Ginny slobbered over every inch of Jessie's ass, then stuffed her face between her cheeks and began to work on her asshole. I thought she slobbered over Jessie's pussy, but the way she was hungrily tongueing her asshole was something to see. And the whole time she kept those two vibrating cocks up her holes.
    Jessie came once with the beaten blonde's tongue up her ass and decided to reward her new bitch. Sort of.
    "You obviously enjoy the taste of my pussy and asshole, and I bet you're just dripping wet thinking of all the ways I'm gonna abuse you," Jessie said, "so why don't you get some dildo action going. And don't forget the one up your fat ass either!"
    Bruised, beaten, and totally humiliated Ginny did just that, pushing the pink cock in and out of her pussy and working the black one in and out of her ass, all the while continuing to eat out Jessie's ass. Jessie was finally satisfied and stood straight and continued to torment her victim.
    ""That's quite the talented tongue you have there, my little slave, you've been practising, haven't you? And that tongue action on my asshole, well, you obviously have experience with that as well. You did such a nice job I think you deserve a little reward."
    Jessie then pulled the pick dildo out of Ginny's still dripping pussy, turned it off, and stuffed it into the sobbing blonde's mouth and made Ginny suck her own juices off of it. Teary-eyed and totally humiliated Ginny had to hold the pink dildo in place and bob her head up and down while she sucked it like a cock. Jessie taunted her about "eating your own pussy" and asked which she liked better, her own or Jessie's?
    Then she pulled the black dildo out of Ginny's ass and roughly yanked her head back by the hair. Ginny screamed at the pain and Jessie laughed "I hope you like chocolate!" as she stuffed the dirty dildo into the blonde's open mouth. She made Ginny suck that one clean as well. That was a particularly nasty, disgusting act to perform, but Ginny helplessly obeyed.
    Ginny sat there, helpless and humiliated, publicly disgraced in front of the entire group, as Jessie strapped on her new black dildo. She shoved Ginny down to her hands and knees and rubbed the head of her cock up and down the blonde's still wet pussy.
    "You really do love this, don't you," Jessie teased, pushing the head of the big black dildo into Ginny's pussy, then pulling it out, then rubbing it up and down before pushing it in again. Ginny gasped, and sobbed, but arched her back and spread her legs to give Jessie better access.
    "Well, slaves don't get pleasure," Jessie snapped, then shoved her strap-on right up Ginny's ass.
    The way Ginny screamed. I couldn't blame her. That dildo looked even bigger than the one Jessie had used on Marj. It was at least a foot long and three inches thick, black as night, and now it was buried completely up the big blonde's big ass. Jessie slapped at Ginny's swollen ass cheeks and fucked her ass without mercy. Ginny collapsed to the mat several times but Jessie always dragged her back to her hands and knees.
    "Hey Bill, look what I'm doin' to your bitch!" Jessie shouted, trying to be heard above Ginny's screams and moans. "Well, she's my bitch now. Show the gang what a bitch you really are, Ginny, slut, bark like the ugly dog-bitch you are. I SAID BARK!"
    Ginny had to be feeling more humiliated than she ever thought possible, and with tears rolling down her cheeks she threw her head back and began to bark and howl like a bitch dog it heat. The whole time she barked Jessie was continuing to bang her up the butt. Finally, with a long, loud moan, Ginny fell forward and just sat there, face and tits flat on the mat, on her knees, ass high as Jessie ass fucked her. Ginny grunted with every thrust, but other than that she had no response. Jessie finally pulled out of the beaten blonde's ass, dragged Ginny to her knees and made her lick and suck her strap-on clean. Ginny didn't hesitate, complain or beg. She just meekly obeyed and lickedher own ass juices off that big black strap-on.
    Once that dirty deed was done Jessie moved to the other side of the ring and stood there, hands on her hips, looking proud and triumphant.
    "Who's the Queen?" she asked.
    "You are," Ginny whimpered.
    "I didn't hear you. Speak up, or maybe you'd like some incentive."
    "You're the Queen, Jessie," Ginny slobbered,"You are the club Queen and I'm your helpless bitch."
    "Glad to see you know your place," Jessie giggled, attaching a studded dog collar around Ginny's neck, then attaching a long leash to that
    and led her new pet out of the ring. Jessie made a point to parade Ginny in front of Bill. Ginny was forced to follow Jessie, her Mistress for the next week, on her hands and knees like a dog.
    "I'll be having a little invitation only party tonight," Jessie said, taunting not only Ginny but Bill as well, "and won't this bitch make a nice maid and slave to serve me and my guests. Oh Bill, I'll have her back in a week, but I'm afraid there won't be much left of her. And who knows, after a week as my obedient little sex slave maybe she won't want to come back."
    Jessie then led the disgraced and degraded Ginny away, crawling along on her hands and knees behind her, to begin her week of servitude.
    Ginny is a proud and tough woman, and I can't help but wonder what she will be like after a week as a sex slave to Big Bad Jess. The powerful lesbian amazon is merciless and pitiless, and we had all just seen her break Ginny's body. Time would tell if she broke her spirit as well.

AFTERMATH: JESSIE'S NEW YEAR'S BASH

By Carl

Did anyone make it to Jessie's New Years's Eve Bash? We had an
    invite, but unfortunately could not attend. What a shame, too, since
    we heard Jess had the most delicious entertainment. I'm still waiting
    for confirmation from Jess but from what we heard I'd say that her
    previous maid was much smaller than Ginny, since the uniform provided
    could not contain those massive mammaries of Ginny's. Most of her
    42DDs were on full display, which was just as well, I'd say, since
    Jess still had those awful clamps attached to Ginny's nipples,
    although I heard Jessie had added a few more weights to them. The
    frilly French maid's uniform strained the seams around Ginny's thick
    middle, and the skirt was so short it barely covered her crotch and
    could not cover the blonde's backside, resting on the upper slope of
    her large globes. A lacy black garterbelt and fishnet hose
    accompanied the outfit, and a tiny pair of lacy black panties, and a
    pair of mile high stiletto heels. The panties were not there for
    modesty but to help keep in place the two large rubber cocks that
    were stuffed up her holes. From what I heard the shoes may have been
    too small for Ginny, since she had a pained look on her face the
    whole night. But that may have had more to do with all the vibrations
    from the balls attached to her nipples, yanking them painfully down
    with each step, and the whirring inside her cunt and ass from those
    rubber cocks.

I was told that as Ginny served all the guests the lucky ones
    who attended were invited to do as they pleased, so there was no
    shortage of pawing, pinching hands, grabbing her tits, pinching her
    ass, squeezing her thighs adding more bruises to her already swollen
    tits and horribly mangled ass.

As the clock ticked towards midnight I'm told that Ginny really
    began to "serve" the guests, male and female alike, and as midnight
    approached Ginny put on a little masturbation show for everyone with
    those two rubber cocks, vibrating like crazy up her pussy and ass.
    I'm told Giny is so talented that she actually managed to climax her
    show, and herself, right at the stoke of midnight. Ginny finished her
    show by sucking the phallus clean and I heard she looked so sexy
    sucking and licking that pink dildo like a lollipop. She really
    seemed to enjoy that pink one coated with her own love juices, so I'm
    told, but not so much the black one stuffed up her butt. That doesn't
    mean she didn't lick every inch of it clean, though.

I heard that Jess supplied party favors for everyone. The usual
    lot of hats and horns, but she wouldn't be Big Bad Jess if there
    hadn't been a little kink involved, so she had cock rings for the
    men, and strap-ons for the ladies and the orgy commenced at midnight.
    With poor Ginny being the center of attention. The party lasted until
    dawn, when all the guests were finally drained dry, and Ginny was so
    covered in goo she was almost unrecognizable. As Jess said goodbye to
    her guests with hugs and kisses for everyone her new pet said goodbye
    as well, with a final sucking of the toes, as thanks for their
    participation.

Of course, these are all just rumours, until confirmed by
    Jessika. I'm sure she's been rather busy since winning the title,
    busy breaking in her new slave for her week of servitude. I'm sure
    that Jess will fill us in on any details that she can, but until
    then, just remember, these are only rumors.

AFTERMATH: JUST RUMORS

by Ginny

What you've heard honey is ALL rumor, innuendo and hearsay, actually
    Jessie and I spent a quite evening together on New Year's Eve. I
    certainly congratulated her (in my own inimitable style), on her
    incredible and undisputable beating of me. Even though I wasn't
    really myself for the fight I don't think it would have made much
    difference, I was just out matched and out classed by a very
    formidable Lady. I wish Jessie a long and successful reign as the
    Catfight Queen. I do want to apologize to my two fans for letting
    them down I thought I would have done a little better, perhaps
    against Tammy I will have some sort of redemption and make a better
    showing in the ring. Only a few more days of being with Jessie, I
    think I will survive, who knows maybe she will give me a few
    pointers, she really is delicious. LOL I did learn one painful but
    very valuable lesson, if I expect to get anywhere in this sport I
    better slow down on my smoking, drinking, partying and fucking....
    Well, maybe three out of four. LOL.

AFTERMATH: CHUMMY CHUMMY

by Jess

Hmm??? Well, Ginny is quite correct that we were "chummy-chummy" over the New Year's weekend, but she was MUCH MORE so than me ... I think that was all the big tart could say with me sitting on her squirming, trapped face!!! She certainly has learnt well ... her tongue has become very skilled at pleasing me ... OOOOHH YEAH!!! GIGGLE! ... :-)

And now for her insolent treachery & deceit by voting against me behind my back, I've given the bitch a real hard whipping with a long whip of both her butt & sagging tits ... they're now nice & cherry red ... as if she's been on a nude beach all day!!!

At the moment, however, she's strapped to a chair, her nipples, clit & labia connected to a powerful battery ... you should see her dance, quiver & shudder as the electricity courses through her body ... it looks like she's having the Queen of all ORGASMS! TEE HEE! But maybe she's enjoying it ... GIGGLE ... looking at the glistening moisture seeping from her spread slit! ... Though I'm not so sure ... her eyes are bulging hugely in her head & I can see the whites of her eyes ... her face a deathly shade of white, yet covered in sweat ... obviously trying to scream ... of joy or pain or both? But my red ballgag is well in place! Well, let's see what happens if I increase the current ... ???

OH NO, SHIT!!!!!!! The fucking bitch has no manners ... she's just pissed all over my chair & the floor! SISS!!! Can you believe it! But not too worry, I'll mop up the mess with the beaten slut's own hair!

She certainly won't double-cross Big Bad Jess again! ... :-) ... HEH, HEH!
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 05, 2005 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Jessikafights ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another excellent story, and good seeing you again Jess!

Sorry about the mess with the stories, bad marj *shakes finger at her* but I REALLY REALLY enjoyed your match against Tammy! *wink*

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Smile

MikeJV, I'm sure you did enjoy my match with Tammy ... BOO HOO! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

It's just a pity though it was posted now instead of waiting for it as a CLIMAX! But I suppose not the end of the world!

Meaow!
    Jessie
    [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]