Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, as anyone who played in their high school band probably knows, challenges are the regular ritual that occurs during the year, where opportunities are provided for lower chair members of a section to move up. In a challenge, the lower chair member challenges the upper chair person to a one-on-one playing test. If the lower chair wins, the two players switch seats, if the upper chair wins, no changes are made. Another common thing is that flute sections are almost all female, it's the the way it works.

That's the way it works in my high school anyway. I am the first chair trombone player, a senior, and have seen and been involved in many challenges in my day. Every year I've witnessed flutes ruining their grades in every class, practicing and being overall cutthroat so she could be the top girl in the section. As a result, I found this year to be very strange in that not a single true challenge occurred. Every time challenges would roll around, if a lower chair flute player challenged a higher flute player, the higher one would simply surrender her chair. This wasn't the only thing I found strange, I also was surprised by the fact that, the day of the second round of challenges, Jessie, former 4th chair (now 5th chair) had a broken nose.

After class the day before the third round of challenges, I went up to Annie, my good friend and the current second chair flute player, and asked her if there would be any challenges this time. She shook her head no and said ?probably not?. I asked why, and she responded by pulling me into a tight embrace and raising her head to whisper in my ear, saying:

?You know that one unpaved in town, the one that connects those two back cul-de-sacs? There's a house there, address 1384, should have no lights on. Go there this friday at 10 PM and you'll see why we haven't had any challenges lately?.

[[Three days later, on Friday]]

I drove my car to the address Annie gave me, and sure enough, found the darkened house she had mentioned. There were 6 cars parked there already, I parked my Ford Focus pretty far away and took some time to walk to the house. What were these flute players doing at a backroad house like this? I walked to the front door and knocked. After 5 minutes I decided to try the door and, finding it open, walked in. I heard some soft talking from what sounded like the basement, so I walked down there to find two couches arranged in an L-shape with a mat in the middle of them, the only thing covering the bare hard tile. Seated on the couches were all 6 of our flutes, seated in chair order. When I arrived, Mary, the last chair flute, scooched over to make room for me. After about 5 minutes of idle chatter and everyone eyeing each other, Denise, first chair and section leader, stood up to speak, saying:

?Thank you to my cousin, Brad, for allowing us to use his house as he has for the last two times, and setting up and cleaning up for us. Thank you also to our special guest (she pointed to me) who has decided to come observe what we really do down here. Now, I know you all are familiar with the rules, but I'm going to explain them again for our friend here. Challenges will start from the bottom of the section and work their way up. Mary will therefore have the first option to challenge Jessie. If she decides to challenge, they will both have 5 minutes to change and get ready for the fight. (?Fight?? ran through my head). After that time they will come back and take positions at opposite corners of this mat. When I give the signal, they will fight all-out, no hold barred. One person wins when their opponent is stripped naked and is also either unconscious, submitting, or otherwise unable to continue the fight. Both fighters agree to accept the resut of this in lieu of a challenge. With this all in mind, Mary, do you wish to challenge Jessie??

?Yes? was Mary's only reply. With that, her and Jessie, both currently dressed in sweats, proceeded to two side rooms to get ready for the fight. In the meantime, idle conversation resumed between the remaining flutes and I. 5 minutes later, the two fighters returned.

CHALLENGE: MARY (6TH CHAIR) VS. JESSIE (5TH CHAIR)

Mary is a short girl, freshman, 14 years old, about 5'4?. She has shoulder length blond hair which she tied into a ponytail for this fight. Her eyes are a very deep blue, with well defined black pupils. She was wearing a white spaghetti strap tank top, amply stretched trying to hold her large 38D tits. In fact, as she walked out she bent over towards me a little so that her nipple briefly popped out. On the bottom whe was wearing a pair of short athletic shorts with what looked to me like a pink g-string below them. Her legs are very well defined, and was obvious she put a little oil on them before the fight to shine them up a little.

Jessie is definitely taller than Mary, she's a sophmore, 16 years old, somewhere around 5'8? by my estimation. She has quite short hair, barely going down to her neck, and curling out at the bottom. She normally wear glasses, but obvious removed them for this ?challenge? revealing her pale green eyes. For her top she chose a tight black shirt, which I instantly realized was a good choice as it would be difficult to remove. Her chest was not nearly as large, she's about a 32B, but she was obviously excited as her nipples poked through her braless shirt. On the bottom she wore a pair of lace boyshorts, her full and ample bush showing through. Her legs are nothing particularly notable, but damn does she have a spectacular ass.

Both fighters shot angry glances at each other before proceeding to their corners, where they stood staring at each for what seemed like an eternity. In reality, it was only 5 seconds before Denise gave the signal, ?GO!?. Both girls rushed at each other but Mary quickly stepped aside and stuck her foot out, sending Jessie flying and landing face first into the mat. Before she could get up Mary drove a hard heel into Jessie's back. She then backed up a little, allowing Jessie some time to stand up. Jessie was quite angry for the early loss and was quick to close in with Mary, delivery a hard punch right to her sternum. This served to knock the wind out of Mary, letting Jessie drive 3 hard punches into her large tits. Mary recoiled back a few feet before lifting her foot and kicking straight forward into Jessie's stomach. Jessie doubled-over, and her view quickly switched from looking at the mat to looking at Mary's foot heading full speed into her forehead. This hard kick knocked Jessie to the ground, and Mary quickly rushed in to dive on Jessie and go to work. Jessie's tight shirt proved difficult to pull off however, and allowed her the necessary time to lie still and recover before bucking Mary off and switching their positions.

Now on top, Jessie grabbed the top of Mary's tank top and ripped down, allowing Mary's tits to pop out with no difficultly at all. Jessie drove 5 more punches into Mary's tits and then, as a surprise, raised her knee to drive it right into Mary's cunt. Mary winced and immediately reached down to grab her wounded pussy to protected it from any more attacks. Jessie proceeded to rip the rest of Mary's tank top off, leaving her completely exposed and ready for Jessie to start the real tit torture. Jessie drove one more hard punch into Mary's tits, totally breaking her will to fight. Had Jessie wanted to she could have stripped her and ended the fight here. She was pissed though, the kick to her head gave her a huge headache which was continuing to throb. So, she quickly ripped off Mary's shorts but left her g-string intact. She then moved up Mary's body and kneeled on her huge tits, using her whole weight to compress them against her body. The screaming from Mary was deafening, I learned later that a family living next door almost called the police as a result. After taking as much as she could bear, Mary attempted to submit, but Denise refused to stop the fight, Jessie had not removed thong yet. She therefore kneeled on her tits for another full minute before backing off and giving them a few hard slaps. She then finally removed Mary's g-string and drove a foot into her now exposed sex. Everyone was ready for the fight to be over, but Jessie was not done yet. She removed her own shirt and forced her engorged nipple down Mary's throat, threatening to give her more tit torture if she wouldn't suck it. Mary attempted to surrender again, but Denise refused on the grounds that Mary had been a bitch recently and deserved.

Mary sucked Jessie's tits for 5 minutes before Jessie stood up. Jessie then removed her boyshorts and forced Jessie to lick her clit as well. Jessie came to a violent orgasm right there, spilling her hot sex juices all over Mary's face. Jessie stood up and delivered one more hard kick to Mary's ribs and announced she was finished.

Denise declared Jessie to be the winner and she returned to her room, showered, changed back into her sweats and took back her 5th chair seat. Mary on the other hand, as the loser, was not allowed to change and climbed back into her last chair seat next to me, still naked and still dripping Jessie's sex juices. I sat back and waited while Denise stood up again.

?Jessie, do you wish to challenge Jackie for 4th chair??

Remembering her last fight where Jackie had given her a broken nose, Jessie replied with a resounding ?YES?.

Lord Thees

Thanks for reading if you're still this far, any criticisms or comments are asked for, feel free to rip this apart if you feel it deserves it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was pretty good, i loved the focus on t&p abuse! Please continue.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

muy bueno

siga con la historia

jaume

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Good! How can I NOT ask for more when one of the lead characters share my name? WINK!

Hotly
    Jessie