Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Barrier Has Been Broken

TastinGood

Shatzy and I have been dying for the invite to come back!

Are you saying we can just come anytime?

That is great!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#25004f"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    Now then, first of all, that photograph was done in photoshop, the original picture had a live cow instead of that sheep. please, don't lower my standards to inanimate objects, i at least like the live ones. also, anyone is welcome to come to my house using TG's direction. TG himself has actually been there on occassion, and I believe Shatzy has as well. Ek3 practically lives there. we also have a few other people that live there. Yoda as i will call him looks like the little boy from the country pride packages. also, we have Come-Dome (comb-dome) who has an extremely large head. it is basically like a circus there. you never know what you might step in, you never know what might be growing in that cup over there on the spool that we use as our coffee table, and lord knows what the stain on Yoda's sheets is. but please, anyone is welcome, in fact, we left all the doors unlocked this morning, so come and go as you please. oh yeah, be sure to step around the vomit that is not molding at the top of the stairs.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's all true...except it's the Tennesse Pride packages...not Country Pride...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, anyone is invited to come over whenever they want. However if you come over right now, you will have to come through the front door because i locked the back door on the way out.

but please come over, we are trying to make our house a BYOB establishment but so far it isn't really working. If you eat, you are supposed to put money in the jar. but other than that come on in, put your feet up, and enjoy a game or two of whatever video game you like.

TastinGood

where are you right now?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i feel so out-of-place

Follows