Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WHY MUST YOU BLOW MY COVER!!!!!

MODERATOR, PLEASE EDIT THAT POST AND GET MY NAME OFF OF THERE

I unlike TG (name to be left out of this post) do not like to give personal information such as phone numbers out.

TastinGood

What did you say DJ Walker?

I didnt quite understand you.

Maybe if I drove to your house we could talk it over.

Hmm...how do I get to your house again?

I better check just to make sure. When I am coming off of Interstate 40 I take 67/167 north, right? Ok, thought so. If memory serves me correctly I will then take exit 5 (Kiehl Ave).

Hmm...33...but then where?

Ahh yes, I drive approximately 3 miles west on Kiehl until I get to the JFK/Hwy107 intersection. I better hang a left at the light there and drive just a LITTLE bit until I see the Apple Valley Neighborhood sign. Ill be sure to turn right there. In case I dont remember which house is yours, (I know its the 4th or 5th down on the right) I will just look for the one with the unkept yard and the thousands of cigarette butts in the yard.

In case I cant find it, however, I will call you on your cell phone. 501-512-7643, wasnt it?

<font color="#6699FF" size="1">[ November 27, 2002 09:32 PM: Message edited by: FOXracerrrr ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wooooooooooooooooooooooow......

that's actually cool.
    let the spirit of fear antrap you..........

*flutters out*

TastinGood

Might as well post a pic of him while Im at it...

BestCostume

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what an absolutely INTERESTING picture.

seriously....

i need to save it first...
    analyze...
    then form words

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#25004f"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    Alex, you are pretty stupid. your argument is like saying baseballs isn't a word or questions isn't a word. The singular words (notice another word that apparently isn't correct according to Alex) baseball and question are grammatically correct singular nouns. Also, the words baseballs and questions are grammatically correct plural nouns.

As ek3 would say, check and mate.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

um, no it's not. a baseball is a thing, fainters is not. Fainting, or faint, or even faints, is perfectly fine, fainter is stretching it a bit, and fainters is dumb, a clever word, but dumb.

<font color="#6699FF" size="1">[ December 02, 2002 04:48 AM: Message edited by: Super8 Filmmaking in the DigitalAge ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#25004f"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by FOXracerrrr:
    Might as well post a pic of him while Im at it...

BestCostume
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

speaking of "there's an ass for every saddle", I think you just proved my point. Sheepmate.

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    67 runs right by my school!
    Dear GOD!
    DJ could come have sex with the sheep here at my school!
    NO!!!!
    *runs to save the non-existant sheep which are bouncing around the campus at high-rates-of-speed*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what do you call someone who faints? a fainter perhaps? i really don't know why i keep up with that, seeing as how my cover was completely blown and my secret obsession for far animals is now posted all over the internet. maybe simply because it is stupidity. someone how hits is a hitter, someone how fights is a fighter, therefore someone who faints, could be called a fainter. with multiple people who faint, that would be fainters. that is the last post i make about that topic.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now then, first of all, that photograph was done in photoshop, the original picture had a live cow instead of that sheep. please, don't lower my standards to inanimate objects, i at least like the live ones. also, anyone is welcome to come to my house using TG's direction. TG himself has actually been there on occassion, and I believe Shatzy has as well. Ek3 practically lives there. we also have a few other people that live there. Yoda as i will call him looks like the little boy from the country pride packages. also, we have Come-Dome (comb-dome) who has an extremely large head. it is basically like a circus there. you never know what you might step in, you never know what might be growing in that cup over there on the spool that we use as our coffee table, and lord knows what the stain on Yoda's sheets is. but please, anyone is welcome, in fact, we left all the doors unlocked this morning, so come and go as you please. oh yeah, be sure to step around the vomit that is not molding at the top of the stairs.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast