Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    For anyone who has experienced placenta accreta, I highly recommend that if you plan to have another child you insist on a sonahistogram and secondly, a hysteroscopy if found to be necessary. I had my follow up appointment with the doc after the hysteroscopy and the news is even better than i thought. He was able to remove most of the scar tissue and open the cavity to almost normal size. he is putting he on estrogen for a few months to make the uterine lining nice and thick and then i will be ready to try again. Although this has been a trying experience, I am confident that I am going into things with the best uterus possible!

Jodi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jodi,

What WONDERFUL news!!! This must MAKE your holiday! I am so glad that you have received such great news and that your drs are doing everything they can to prepare your body for your next bundle of joy. How long do you need to stay on the estrogen?

I believe we are blessed to find such remarkable doctors who share our vision and desire to have more children.

I wish you the most magical Holiday Season. Keep me posted.

Merry Christmas!

[img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] Paige

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is FANTASTIC Jodi!!! I look forward to hearing you are expecting! Let us know how things go. I will actually be starting insems next week. My doc has given me the go ahead, and this will be my last pregnancy, so whatever happens I am prepared for. I will let you know how things go for us too! Best wishes,

Paula

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Paula,

That's terrific!!!! I'am sending positive thoughts your way. Good luck and let us know what happens!!!

Jodi