Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Y'know, gae has politely asked several times that we refrain from using other threads for the pissing match. I have abided by it, you have not.

I'll do you a favor and let you know I've not been reading those posts either. I'll browse your posts on this thread but not others.

Why you want to start irrelevant arguments on others threads and take them off course would seem to be the behavior she wants us to avoid.

It's very apparent why you go kicked off the St. Petersburg site. You can't control yourself. Keep your obsessive compulsive behavior on the designated thread.

I've kept the discussion of your homosexuality to this thread, and I have abided by her request. You have not.

Cagliostro

Originally posted by reason:
    Y'know, gae has politely asked several times that we refrain from using other threads for the pissing match. I have abided by it, you have not.

I'll do you a favor and let you know I've not been reading those posts either. I'll browse your posts on this thread but not others.

Why you want to start irrelevant arguments on others threads and take them off course would seem to be the behavior she wants us to avoid.

It's very apparent why you go kicked off the St. Petersburg site. You can't control yourself. Keep your obsessive compulsive behavior on the designated thread.

I've kept the discussion of your homosexuality to this thread, and I have abided by her request. You have not.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey asshole, my "homosexuality" is your fantasy. Go bite yourself. I have had gay friends and every one of them would be embarassed to see some of the shit you write as some self anointed "expert". I'm not the one who whines about not being allowed to marry another man, you are. If I ever decide to get married it's legal in all 50 states, with a woman. And pretty soon when Bush is reelected gay marriage will be something you will need to go out of the country to do. Whah. Let's all throw a pity party for our resident militant fag, reason.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everyone on this board has issues...as well as everyone on this Planet! Some people deal with them and try to become better humans. Others point fingers and call names because it is easier to blame someone else for their shortcomings. The better human would look internally rather than outwardly when dealing with such flaws! Who is going to be the better human? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by reason:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey asshole, my "homosexuality" is your fantasy. Go bite yourself. I have had gay friends and every one of them would be embarassed to see some of the shit you write as some self anointed "expert". I'm not the one who whines about not being allowed to marry another man, you are. If I ever decide to get married it's legal in all 50 states, with a woman. And pretty soon when Bush is reelected gay marriage will be something you will need to go out of the country to do. Whah. Let's all throw a pity party for our resident militant fag, reason.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well thank you for at least using the right thread. Now if you could somehow stick to any particular thought, that might be helpful.

Oh...and just because you get married to a woman doesn't mean you're straight. I'll introduce you to some gay men I know who have tied the knot with women: Tom, George (still married), Blair, Eddie, Nelly David (his self appointed nickname), David, Mike, Frank...those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. All of them have children.

Cagliostro

Well considering the fact that reason started all of this by saying ad nauseum that I'm "gay" and using spurious and flawed stereotypes for his evidence it's clear to me I already win the contest as to who is the better human being. He decided when he came back to this board (and gay marriage was what brought him back) attacking Trav, and Gae and Lew, anyone who didn't jump on his same sex marriage bandwagon, (Lew can back me up on that). He said there should be a law against "fat and ugly people" being allowed to marry. It was totally offensive and inappropriate and a crude insult to Lew. I didn't pay much attention to reason's ramblings but when he said he was coming here to visit I exchanged some emails with him. Thankfully I didn't see him when he was in Florida. He had a chip on his shoulder and started making insulting comments about my home and when he tired of that he started saying I'm gay. He's an asshole, no ifs ands or buts about it. I should have banned him and been done with it.

Cagliostro

Originally posted by reason:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by reason:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey asshole, my "homosexuality" is your fantasy. Go bite yourself. I have had gay friends and every one of them would be embarassed to see some of the shit you write as some self anointed "expert". I'm not the one who whines about not being allowed to marry another man, you are. If I ever decide to get married it's legal in all 50 states, with a woman. And pretty soon when Bush is reelected gay marriage will be something you will need to go out of the country to do. Whah. Let's all throw a pity party for our resident militant fag, reason.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well thank you for at least using the right thread. Now if you could somehow stick to any particular thought, that might be helpful.

Oh...and just because you get married to a woman doesn't mean you're straight. I'll introduce you to some gay men I know who have tied the knot with women: Tom, George (still married), Blair, Eddie, Nelly David (his self appointed nickname), David, Mike, Frank...those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. All of them have children.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wouldn't want to meet anyone who is friends with you. Who cares you have some confused friends who want to be gay but pretend to be straight? How does that have anything to do with this discussion? You sure you are a Republican? You sure do spin your ideas like a modern leftist Dummycrat.

Cagliostro

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Apparently the resident sexuality expert never heard of the term "bisexual".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh...and just because you get married to a woman doesn't mean you're straight. I'll introduce you to some gay men I know who have tied the knot with women: Tom, George (still married), Blair, Eddie, Nelly David (his self appointed nickname), David, Mike, Frank...those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. All of them have children.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Apparently the resident sexuality expert never heard of the term "bisexual".</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">While I have indeed heard of the term "bisexual," I can assure you that most of these men are gay. While I know some much better than others, I can assure you some of them have find little or no attraction to women.

I asked one of them (who is particularly close to me) why he got married. His response was that he did what he thought he was supposed to do.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One of my best friends, Tom, was once the president of the gay married men's support group. Maybe he can counsel you and help you deal with your conflicting feelings. He can introduce you to a number of men who are going through what you're going through.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GL,

I was once on the board of the GLBT Community Center. They have a resource library that might be beneficial to you, and can give you names of counselors who can help you through your time of need. Stop in the next time you're in town.