Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Addiction

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bobby Shafto's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's a teacher at our school.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh...squeeze me?
    uhm...bakin powder?
    Addiction is a teacher??
    *sits in the lost box*

    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *taps Myra on the shoulder* umm when did you get here? biggrin

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uhm....just now..... tequila? *L*

    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    are you talkin bout being addicted to the teacher or are you referring to the 12 step program at that school..... eek....
    hi ladies..i'll take some of that strawberry tequila myra introduced me too...*S

    ------------------
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
    One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *falls from out of the sky, right into the lost box on this post*
    *stands and brushes himself off*
    Hey, whats going on everyone? Where have I landed myself?

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Hannibal.. *S* shhhhhh we are having a lil hostboard "lost" addict party... *passes the bottle of strawberry tequila to Xenia* hope you can stay awhile.. cuz umm well .. I can't find my way back out biggrin


    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Ahhhh a "lost" party! I LOVE THOSE!!! *looks around and whispers* "what's a lost party?" *gigggles and looks around again* Quite a few people in this room... this lost party must be were it's at, glad I bumped in here smile

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now yer lost forever!!!!!!!!
    Mwhaaaaaahaaaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!*cough*

    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *Backs away very VERY slowly...*
    Right... lost forever, your totally right...
    *looks around for help*
    Maybe that guy *points at Bobby Shafto*
    Could help us figure this out and get outa here! it's HE Who holds the keY!

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •