-
September 21st, 2001, 07:50 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
I think i saw him swallow it.....
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
-
September 21st, 2001, 09:51 PM
#12
Inactive Member
*spits out pop on the screen* ummm *LMAO* ohhh yah.. you meant the key....
whooops.. my bad
------------------
Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love
-
September 22nd, 2001, 05:23 PM
#13
Inactive Member
*takes another swig of the de-lish strawberry tequila....stumbles around.."if lost feels this good,i dont ever want to be found"....
until we run out of tequila that is
.....
*trips around singin..how dry i am..how lost we'll be is shaftro never spits up the key..
------------------
A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.
-
September 22nd, 2001, 10:27 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
*falls over gigglin*
I got no paper towel to clean up and myyyyyy Xenia... you sing deeeeeeviiiiiiinely!
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
-
September 23rd, 2001, 04:09 AM
#15
Inactive Member
*scratches head...hey,wasnt there a movie about that.....*dry heaves.....*gulp..more tequila........"eureka!i know a way to get that key out of old bobby boy,he must be awfully constipated"......*eyes the water faucet and the hose we've been using to bong the liquor down our throats....hmmmm...good thing he's wearin a skirt....anyone got any gloves???
------------------
A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.
-
September 23rd, 2001, 03:57 PM
#16
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey, if that's strawberry flavored, you better send some my way!!!
*strawberries are his favorite dontcha know*
*looks at Bobby*
He's not moving, I think he died. Now we'll never get the key.
But on the upside, when we get hungary and begin to starve, there's our source of immediate food, and eventually we'll get the key *big grin* 
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
-
September 23rd, 2001, 07:47 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
*screams* ENEMA!!!!!!!!
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
-
September 24th, 2001, 02:17 AM
#18
Senior Hostboard Member
Can't we just eat him? I'm not so sure about this ENEMA thing... *giggles*
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
-
September 25th, 2001, 01:16 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
*shudders at both thoughts*
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks