Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Addiction

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I think i saw him swallow it.....

    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *spits out pop on the screen* ummm *LMAO* ohhh yah.. you meant the key.... eek whooops.. my bad

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    *takes another swig of the de-lish strawberry tequila....stumbles around.."if lost feels this good,i dont ever want to be found"....
    until we run out of tequila that is tongue.....
    *trips around singin..how dry i am..how lost we'll be is shaftro never spits up the key..

    ------------------
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
    One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *falls over gigglin*
    I got no paper towel to clean up and myyyyyy Xenia... you sing deeeeeeviiiiiiinely!

    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    *scratches head...hey,wasnt there a movie about that.....*dry heaves.....*gulp..more tequila........"eureka!i know a way to get that key out of old bobby boy,he must be awfully constipated"......*eyes the water faucet and the hose we've been using to bong the liquor down our throats....hmmmm...good thing he's wearin a skirt....anyone got any gloves???

    ------------------
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
    One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.

  6. #16
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, if that's strawberry flavored, you better send some my way!!!
    *strawberries are his favorite dontcha know*
    *looks at Bobby*
    He's not moving, I think he died. Now we'll never get the key.
    But on the upside, when we get hungary and begin to starve, there's our source of immediate food, and eventually we'll get the key *big grin* biggrin


    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *screams* ENEMA!!!!!!!!

    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

  8. #18
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Can't we just eat him? I'm not so sure about this ENEMA thing... *giggles*

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *shudders at both thoughts*

    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •