Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: hello???

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What? Yer telling me there is noone out there who is a hostboard addict? Pleaaaaaase....how bout just an internet addict?
    Maybe I'm just the only special one? *wiggles brows * *LOL*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  2. #2
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh yes.. you are VERY special sis *G* you the only one I know who can wiggle her eyebrows

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2001
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bored Addiction is my favorite

    PS. this is not a shamless plug biggrin

    ------------------

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alright I now have two Heros!! Jules..a nd Sluggy!! Yeap... Too bad for the rest of you. Y'all missed out!! HAH!

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not a hero. *sigh* such a shame, I always wanted to be a hero. Not a role model however. I'm not a role model. Just a guy who wants to be a hero, and that I shall be, perhaps another day!
    *dramatizes the scenario in a near shakesperian way*

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *feels terribly sad and buys Hannibal a superhero cape*

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *starts to cry with his new superhero cape*
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
    *gives Myra a kiss on the cheek*
    THANK YOU!!!
    *dawns his new superhero cape and flexes his muscles*
    I feel so much stronger, so much more vibrant... I FEEL ALIVE!!!!
    These things are better than Viagra!

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2001
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In that case can I be
    SUPER SLUG?
    or
    SLUGGO THE SUPERHERO?
    or
    SLUG THE WORLD'S GREATEST AMERICAN HERO?
    or

    ........well ya get the point.


    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hi myra!...hi myra!...love ur new sig....smooch babe

    ------------------
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
    One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WELL!

    hmm sluggy you need some theme music then... what would work?

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •