Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: hello???

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *pins a tea towel to the back of my shirt..pulls knickers over my tights and runs across the room making zoom zoom noises*

    biggrin...Im Super..errrmm...ummm??.. rolleyes

    *puts my glasses on again so nobody will recognise me...mild mannered*

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *puts a pair of underwear on Xenia's head* You are now known as CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS!!! *puts hands on hips and throws her head back* HA HA HA!!!!!


    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    wheres my cape...i dont get a cape..........
    *captain clean underpants HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    ------------------
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
    One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Bar Translations
    "No, really, I'm OK to drive."
    --I'm wasted, and I am too embarrassed to have anybody see who I am going home with.

    "I'm not used to these darts."
    --I'm not used to throwing anything smaller than a pool cue when I am this bombed.

    "You get this one, next round is on me."
    --We won't be here long enough to get another round.

    "I'll get this one, next one is on you."
    --Happy hour is about to end....now drafts are a dollar, but by the next round they'll be $4.50 a pop.

    "I haven't seen you around here for a long time."
    --You stuck up little -----, too good for your old friends??

    "Hey, where is that friend of yours?"
    --I have no interest in talking to you except as a way to get your attractive friend into a compromising position.

    "Lets get out of here."
    --I just dumped a half a pitcher of beer into that Harley guy's helmet.

    "Ever try a body shot?" (female to male)
    --If this is how wild I am in the bar, imagine what I'll do to you on the ride home?

    "I don't feel well, let's go home." (female)
    --You are paying more attention to your friends than me.

    "I don't feel well, lets go home." (male)
    --I'm horny.

    "I've had like 10 beers already."
    --I've only had 3 but need an excuse to behave this way.

    "Who's got the next round?"
    --I haven't bought a round in almost 3 years, but I am an expert at diverting attention.

    "Excuse Me." (male to male)
    --Get the fuck out of the way.


    ------------------
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
    One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I AM SUUUUUUUUPER MOM!!!!!!
    I can do anything!! I can leap a dishrack in a single bound... do a load of laundry in under 30 minutes!!

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •