-
October 25th, 2002, 01:56 AM
#31
Inactive Member
Aunt Bee, please tell me that's YOU I'm talking to in chat. I've never been able to get in there before tonite.
-
October 25th, 2002, 02:01 AM
#32
Inactive Member
Homestead Bee. It loads the basic page but won't follow through displaying who's there---like me.
hostboard asks for a channel and I don't know where you guys are if you're there.
This toad has been getting more and more constipated since I "lost" the bar across the top that includes the command "tools". Getting new puter tomorrow. Luv, charlie
-
October 25th, 2002, 02:32 AM
#33
Inactive Member
Bummer friend! We'll look for you soon then! Hope your new machine is good to ya! let me know if your e changes!
-
October 25th, 2002, 11:07 AM
#34
Inactive Member
Sorry, Charlie. I love saying that. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Hope to see you soon.
I missed Helen. Bummer! [img]frown.gif[/img] I gotta stay up later.
Aunt Bee can sure tell some hair-raising tales! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
October 27th, 2002, 07:49 PM
#35
Inactive Member
now's a good time for me - any takers?
-
October 27th, 2002, 07:55 PM
#36
Inactive Member
On second thought, how 'bout 8pm eastern?
-
October 28th, 2002, 01:29 AM
#37
Inactive Member
Dang Tricia, ifn I'd only known! I don't check in here that often cuz it is soooo slooow! email me the next time friend! I woulda been there! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
October 29th, 2002, 04:06 PM
#38
Inactive Member
-
October 30th, 2002, 11:55 PM
#39
Inactive Member
So sorry I missed ya Carlos! Hey, how's yer new puter doin?? [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
November 1st, 2002, 05:04 AM
#40
Inactive Member
Still in the box. Wish that neighbor kid hadn't gone off and got married.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks