Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: seriously

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..*sniffing*..is that why no one is visiting me over at Sonic??..Because I'm LAME??...our boards are LAME?? wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"nuck, nuck *sucking thumb*....no one asked me if I wanted to visit "Myface" or Spaceblog" or anything...sure..who wants an elderly person..uhuh..I see how it is...well phuuccuuccuk you...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH PUHLEEZE...I visit you!!! You are cordially invited now OK...come play scrabble so we can kick your butt!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wah wah wah....are you home yet?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Scrabble eh? I've always wanted to put Supercallifragilisticexpialidocious on a scrabble board...

    Still not signing up though. I'm like one of those tribsemen who believes Facebook will take my soul.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well there is nothing "tribse " about me man! LOL

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He is missing all the fun [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which reminds me. I read in the paper this week that Facebook will make all profiles public next month. So if you want your profile to stay private, you have to check some sort of "opt-out" box somewhere.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Rae. I don't wanna go public. I choose to remain in the closet!
    **running around flailing arms**
    We need to click!!! Where's the button?? Must stay private!!!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I already set you to private when I stopped you email from being overloaded. So you are all good!!!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't remember these colors being so...BOLD..or something...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •