"follow a duck" AFLAC....I can remember that
Printable View
"follow a duck" AFLAC....I can remember that
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
psychosis...I wonder if we all share a F.A.D.??...we are co-nutz
I sometimes doubt you guys are even real. Maybe I'm having these conversations with myself. In which case, I'm pretty fun to be with! Yay me!
You guys are crackin me up.......I love you all so hard!!!
oh sure sis ..like you AREN't co-weird??? lol
Hard love. Sounds like a movie a once saw, if you can call *that* a movie. I think they're illegal in some states.
But maybe that movie wasn't even real. Maybe nothing is, and I'm jacked into a giant Matrix like machine, inappropriately touching myself in front of a museum audience. Under a sign "primitive man, homo erectus homo" or something. And all these eyelidless, bald kids stare at my freakish body, wondering what those strings on top of my head are.
Where's my red pill?!
And every day is a good day in super-happy-good-time-lala-lollypop-lane-land! (That's Japanese for Oz.)
Passin Henk a GoOfBaLL!!!
Should have stuck with the blue one dude...
yes Mum I am very strange especially on a good day!