-
Aha! She admits it! You *were* in the vicinity of Coweta where old man Mills lost two cows to a giant, shiny rotating disc that came from the sky, hmm?
I don't cry this often, but I'll cry it now. WITCHCRAFT! Your soul has been corrupted by wickedness, has it not? Hmm? HMM?
-
I was only eating the shrooms..I swear!
-
I saw Nothing!!!!!!!!!
I swear
and you know what
I HAVE BEEN TO COWETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I lived though it
I know Nothing!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
I thought I told you to shut your pie-hole, doggonit!
*Smack*
-
Oh for crying out loud..tell me you two aren't doing a movie script?
-
That's enough outta you! You're a loose cannon. Gimme your gun and badge, and get the hell out of my precinct, Sam!
-
WHOOOOO He's feeling Fiesty!!!
I like it!!!
-
Cut that shit out or I'll bust you down to sarge so fast it'll make your tank top spin, Sis!
*Spit*
*Clunck*
-
OOOOOOOOOOOOO Now your turnin me ON!!!!
-