-
I live in OZ
*stares at the pink and green buffalo as they gallop across my desk being chased by sequined indians riding plastic flamingos* [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 18, 2005 01:44 AM: Message edited by: The Lady Belle ]</font>
-
Not that one. The no place like home one. With the ugly little girl. And her little dog too!
-
OMG...they found the LSD....here let me help *turning on the lava lamp...now where is my Janis Joplin cd...???
-
California Sunshine. Let the cascading begin!
-
I hate that I missed the California gold rush.
-
-
Nah, she's throwing us off the scent, stupid-head! Now *I'll* be bad cop, you just sit there and keep quiet, sparky!
Now... Where were you on the evening of march 3, 1831?
-
I was stuck in a mire with all four wheels of my covered wagon buried up to the hubs. Lost somewhere in Oklahoma. My mules died of hunger and the water was tainted.
-
*sits behind one-way glass window and watches the interview with interest*
-
Waiting for my next move...Lefty???