-
August 28th, 2005, 07:09 PM
#11
Inactive Member
and do you know why flamingoes are pink???
-
August 30th, 2005, 01:32 AM
#12
Inactive Member

Is it cause Flamingos don't poop?
-
August 30th, 2005, 05:11 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Cause of what they eat...
-
August 30th, 2005, 01:16 PM
#14
Inactive Member
sis you are so smart..shrimp
-
September 2nd, 2005, 12:54 AM
#15
Inactive Member

I love shrimp, as a matter of fact I ate spicy pepper baby shrimp with onions & rice at our local Chinese resturant today
-
September 2nd, 2005, 12:57 AM
#16
Inactive Member
*lowers head* I'm sorry, I B Bad, I doubled posted, if one post were to be deleted I would be happy, but if you would rather hurl vile & degrading names at me I will accept your decision. [img]redface.gif[/img]
rog
-
September 2nd, 2005, 12:53 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Its ok Rog
Double your pleasure, Double your fun!!!
-
September 2nd, 2005, 12:54 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Oh yeah and how come we don't turn pink when we eat Shrimp???
-
September 2nd, 2005, 01:15 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Because we don't have feathers? Just a guess.
-
September 2nd, 2005, 01:26 PM
#20
Inactive Member
I'm pink....BTW Rog...don't you have a bad gallbladder??...how can you eat such spicy food???
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks