Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77

Thread: leeefffteeeeeee

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aha! She admits it! You *were* in the vicinity of Coweta where old man Mills lost two cows to a giant, shiny rotating disc that came from the sky, hmm?

    I don't cry this often, but I'll cry it now. WITCHCRAFT! Your soul has been corrupted by wickedness, has it not? Hmm? HMM?

  2. #62
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was only eating the shrooms..I swear!

  3. #63
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Nothing!!!!!!!!!
    I swear
    and you know what
    I HAVE BEEN TO COWETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I lived though it
    I know Nothing!!!!!!!!!!

    NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought I told you to shut your pie-hole, doggonit!

    *Smack*

  5. #65
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh for crying out loud..tell me you two aren't doing a movie script?

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's enough outta you! You're a loose cannon. Gimme your gun and badge, and get the hell out of my precinct, Sam!

  7. #67
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHOOOOO He's feeling Fiesty!!!
    I like it!!!

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cut that shit out or I'll bust you down to sarge so fast it'll make your tank top spin, Sis!

    *Spit*

    *Clunck*

  9. #69
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOOOOOOOOOO Now your turnin me ON!!!!

  10. #70
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    s & m foreplay LOL

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •