-
September 24th, 2005, 10:28 PM
#61
Inactive Member
Aha! She admits it! You *were* in the vicinity of Coweta where old man Mills lost two cows to a giant, shiny rotating disc that came from the sky, hmm?
I don't cry this often, but I'll cry it now. WITCHCRAFT! Your soul has been corrupted by wickedness, has it not? Hmm? HMM?
-
September 24th, 2005, 11:47 PM
#62
Inactive Member
I was only eating the shrooms..I swear!
-
September 25th, 2005, 01:32 AM
#63
Inactive Member
I saw Nothing!!!!!!!!!
I swear
and you know what
I HAVE BEEN TO COWETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I lived though it
I know Nothing!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
September 25th, 2005, 11:52 AM
#64
Inactive Member
I thought I told you to shut your pie-hole, doggonit!
*Smack*
-
September 25th, 2005, 12:55 PM
#65
Inactive Member
Oh for crying out loud..tell me you two aren't doing a movie script?
-
September 25th, 2005, 08:06 PM
#66
Inactive Member
That's enough outta you! You're a loose cannon. Gimme your gun and badge, and get the hell out of my precinct, Sam!
-
September 26th, 2005, 02:56 AM
#67
Inactive Member
WHOOOOO He's feeling Fiesty!!!
I like it!!!
-
September 26th, 2005, 07:57 PM
#68
Inactive Member
Cut that shit out or I'll bust you down to sarge so fast it'll make your tank top spin, Sis!
*Spit*
*Clunck*
-
September 27th, 2005, 04:46 AM
#69
Inactive Member
OOOOOOOOOOOOO Now your turnin me ON!!!!
-
September 30th, 2005, 03:59 AM
#70
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks