-
July 13th, 2005, 12:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
busy as a bee...will see ya in a few days...it's that time of year...
-
July 15th, 2005, 06:14 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Ohhhh... I read "caning".
How disappointing.
Send me some peaches!
-
July 16th, 2005, 01:03 AM
#3
Inactive Member
uh Baby I got the peaches!!!
-
July 16th, 2005, 10:05 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Is there anyone else who thinks peaches are a sexy fruit?
Mmm...
-
July 16th, 2005, 10:43 PM
#5
Inactive Member
did ya ever notice that they look like little butts???
-
July 16th, 2005, 11:45 PM
#6
Inactive Member

I love fruit, I had some peaches, plums, necterines and kiwis
The peaces are white fleshed and we call em squashed peaches, cause they are flat
-
July 17th, 2005, 04:10 AM
#7
Inactive Member
friuts are just sexy period!!!
-
July 17th, 2005, 04:11 AM
#8
Inactive Member
fruits... I can't type tonight for some reason
-
July 17th, 2005, 09:28 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Peaches *do* look like little butts. That explains a lot. Now how to analyze my fondness of bananas...
-
July 18th, 2005, 12:40 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Ok..Let me guess...DUH...that is one fruit that can be very exotic to eat...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks