Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: canning

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go ahead Lefty, You try it...right ladies? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and Hurleys hoarding it all for himself........which is why he hasn't LOST any weight!!!

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dragon Fruit is cactus fruit.

    http://www.tropicalfruitnursery.com/dragon/

    I dont mind eating Prickly Pear fruit either.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 23, 2005 10:20 AM: Message edited by: The Lady Belle ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it me, or does that sound extremely kinky?

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ive eaten some wierd things in my lifetime.
    Snails, frogs, lizard, emu, kangaroo, dog and cat. I must say that the last two are a sweet tasting meat and NO I didnt know what I was eating until I found out later in the papers. Seems the chinese restaurant at one of the local shopping malls found a cheaper cut of meat... [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] .. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have also eaten snails, Frogs, and Emu, but the strangest was rattlesnake steaks, I liked it until I found out what it was.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. The weirdest thing I ever ate was calimari, and that's not that weird.

    I should get out more.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had gator tail....wasn't bad..kind of chewy

  9. #29
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've had squirrel REALLY TOUGH!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aw, that's just horrible. Poor little squirrel. Never hurt anyone. Never even got a chance to.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •