Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think they tried getting him to see a therapist, but you can't really *make* someone go as a teacher. And one of my favorite books was at the time considered to be a work of evil, sick depravity. So maybe you can never really tell. (As I think the authors never killed anyone.) But still, you'd think that if something raised red flags they'd be able to make him go see the school's counsellor at least.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya know, I love movies by Rodriquez and Tarantino, so I understand that morbid writings do not a mass murderer make...with that said, knowing that he stalked two gals in 2005 and he was (this is the big one) a complete loner, i do believe there were signs beforehand. Can you imagine Tarantino without friends??? I also think there is something is his background that caused him to snap, maybe and Oedipus???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember when I was a complete loner. But that was high school and everyone knows kids in high school basically suck pigeons. And I didn't have access to semi-automatic weapons. But you know, I learned that no matter how crappy life gets, it will get better. Then a bit worse. Then better. Worse again. Worst. And good again. Little less good later. Well, you get my point. I can only imagine what it does for your soul if you never get past that loner phase.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh Lefty you aren't creepy...just strange..like the rest of us..how boring would this board be if we were all normal...but then again what is normal?? Do I know any normal people...??? and of course the anti gun folks are up in "arms"..haha get it...well the guy did have a knife on his person too...I agree that something in is writing sounds like he had been molested...why are his parents not speaking out???..Has anyone seen pictures of them???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love you Henk!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] I took on the lost and lonely in high school. I'm certain it had something to do with making myself feel better but none the less I would stalk the loners like prey until they finally started talking...
    AND yes Mum where the hell are his parents, I mean I can't imagine some trashy news publication hasn't offered them all kinds of money for an interview [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12