-
November 29th, 2005, 10:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Went bounding into my coumadin clinic today...my level was a dangerous 6.67 when it should be 2 1/2...so they sent me home to eat a bowl of turnip greens and drink a cup of green tea and not take any coumadin for two days...oh and don't cut or bruise myself..LOL..so I cut myself albeit a very small nick caused by my medical alert bracelet...it's been seeping for over an hour now...guess I better cram down some more greens...boy is this fun...LOL [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
November 30th, 2005, 06:29 PM
#2
Inactive Member
So that means you're in danger of developing clots or something? I'm not that into medical stuff.
You cut yourself on your medical bracelet? That's pretty funny. In a way.
Maybe I'm drunk.
-
December 1st, 2005, 03:25 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Mum that sounds scarey, but help me understand what the turnip greens do, does it thicken the blood?
Are you also still needing the shots.
I hope & pray that things get better real soon.
rOGEr
-
December 1st, 2005, 01:34 PM
#4
Noclouds
Guest
You and pethead are still in my thoughts and prayers,.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
December 3rd, 2005, 10:05 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
December 4th, 2005, 04:54 AM
#6
Inactive Member
It's all about vitamin K..without it you would not clot at all...and greens are loaded with it...Thanks for the prayers elo...I actually feel pretty good....just been so busy getting loose ends tied up before we go back to Fla...We will have access to a computer this year so I can pester you guys muhahahahahha
-
December 4th, 2005, 03:12 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Thank God she's feeling better, or thank God she has computer access now?
So when are you going all Golden Girl on us again?
-
December 4th, 2005, 03:25 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
December 6th, 2005, 05:12 PM
#9
Noclouds
Guest
mum must be excited, she stuttered*L
-
December 6th, 2005, 06:50 PM
#10
Inactive Member
But Mum, What about yer kids here on the board, Three months without your advice, your wit, & wisdom, your refferee skills.
Don't leave us all alone, Please check in and make sure we're all ok?
seriously, take care of yourself and I hope you can relax and recharge, you will constantly be in our thoughts.
rog
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks