-
December 6th, 2005, 11:35 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I'll have access to several pcs I'll be around..muhahahahahahaha
-
December 7th, 2005, 04:45 AM
#12
Inactive Member
We are going to leave on the 18th....will spend Christmas with Woo, and then go on over to Petheads daughter and stay for three months...she has remodeled the upstairs to her townhouse just for us. Boy it's great mooching off the kids LOL...they actually fight over who gets us..it has got to be my cooking.....
-
December 7th, 2005, 04:45 AM
#13
Inactive Member
We are going to leave on the 18th....will spend Christmas with Woo, and then go on over to Petheads daughter and stay for three months...she has remodeled the upstairs to her townhouse just for us. Boy it's great mooching off the kids LOL...they actually fight over who gets us..it has got to be my cooking.....
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 06, 2005 12:47 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>
-
December 7th, 2005, 03:30 PM
#14
Inactive Member
The 18th? That's mighty soon (to use an old-fashioned term.) So, is it always hot on Florida? Don't they have winter?
-
December 7th, 2005, 06:20 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Both of you have SAFE TRIPS and don't worry I will keep an eye on things here along with all our wonderful friends!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 8th, 2005, 05:24 PM
#16
Inactive Member
And she is moving to Florida for good...closer to her OTHER daughter....I knew you loved her more than me.
Henk, Florida has on average a 2-3 week period of winter and that is usually in Mid-late Jan/Feb, and it is not always consecutive, which is why I was so often sick in the winter in FL. One day its 83 the next its 38 and so on. Rae was always sick too during that part of the year. We were a bunch of sickos
-
December 8th, 2005, 05:42 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Oh, that's the worst! I can handle cold, and heat (a little less so than cold) but I definitely can't abide by sudden temerature shifts.
-
December 8th, 2005, 07:32 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Yep..Rae and Pez are a couple of sickos *snort/laugh*....
-
December 10th, 2005, 08:52 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Oh you're one to talk!!!
Yep one year I was sick from late January til fuckin early June with Sinus unfections YUK!
-
December 10th, 2005, 10:34 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Well, if it were just unfections, they were probably relatively harmless.
Hmm. I should stop making fun of people's typos, or they'll be doing the same with my pytos.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks