Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: WHOA

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope that you do get a chance to meet. I think it is wonderful that through this electronic device we are able to "meet" friends from one corner of the world to the other.

    You are bouth Young and special ladies, I hope & pray that your dreams do come true. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Rog, you are just so nice and sweet and kind and,........just such a good friend!!! If Rae and I get a chance to meet we should come visit you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lets all go to the races....in North Carolina of corse.......

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Gentlemen...Start Yer Engines!"

    Of course no one has to tell me that, since I'm surrounded by all these good lookin' women folk... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep cause Illnois isn't that far from me!!!
    Neither is New Mexico!!! We could have tons of fun!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •