Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Friends

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A friend is Gods' special way of saying....."I love you". He gives them to us when we least expect them. But usually at a time when we most need them! Sometimes, we don't know how or why we met our friend but, God had a very special reason in mind! All we know is that we are very glad He did!

    This guy is my friend...
    JC54

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amen

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok sis..I see some spots on the glasses....LOL

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I love you for it!!!
    More so ..........than you could ever know!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was listening to the qualifyings for some race that took place this passed weekend...only because I was driving the honda and the car has no good reception as far as the radio goes....all I heard was Ryan Newman this and that. You must have been happy Rae!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It makes me happy to know that you know who my driver is!!! Actually Ryan won't even make the chase this year...he has sucked all season with the new set-ups. HOWEVER Kevin HArvick is doing GREAT and I would love nothing more than to see him win the Busch and the Cup title this year, cause it would make Randy overjoyed and because Kevin is a really funny, sweet guy!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <font color="red">Hello Robins Mom, just wanted to introduce myself. I am the girls' friend from Ok. You may see me talking to them from time to time. Maybe we'll get to know each other too. </font> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wherever did you get that picture. Wow, really cool. I love you. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow
    I like the way you put that message to Sammie (cherrysmum/Robins mom) in red!!! I know what you are thinking and I appreciate you listening when I cry for things/people whom dont even know
    ...BTW you will love Mummy and she will love you.


    HEY MUM say "helloo to my little friend" HAHAHA She is short ROTFL...no seriously she is Tina and will become an appendage so WATCH OUT [img]wink.gif[/img] I told her about you often!!! Most recently though I have lamented with her about cancer. You 2 should/will talk cause it important and cause GOD really does bring us all together for a purpose and a time. Cancer sucks whether you are 2, 10, 40, 60, 80 or 100 IT IS UGLY AND UNFAIR!

    Much like the Crucifixion of Christ!!!!


    Um tiny Tina, I will find exactly where I got that Jesus pic and get back to you on it...GREAT SIGHT you will love the drawings there!!!

    HUGS!!!!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 09, 2006 12:11 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH and Heres the link to the Jesus Drawings

    I LOVE YOU TOO!!!


    click on
    Jesus rocks!!!

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ September 09, 2006 09:54 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font></font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 09, 2006 09:55 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •