Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Update

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spoke to Robin and Mummy last night. Robin had to drive back up to NC because Mummy wasn't getting any sleep so they will be busy this weekend preparing to move Pethead down to Florida. I just wanted to let you guys know that Mum is amazing and had me laughing so hard. She is one of the few people in the world that can maintain her beautiful SPIRIT in the midst of struggle.
    Keep praying for her and the family and that the trip south goes smoothly!!!

    I love you ladies so much and I hope you can pull some strength from me never forget that!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always thought that mum was simply amazing. I liked her from the moment I read her first post*s

    Stay strong and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •