Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've finally cooled off, and I'm not really worried about replacing the scanlations...between being a full time college student, working around 30-36 hours a week, and being a scanner/editor for the site...i don't really have alot of online time...XD

But hopefully that will all change because I've purchased a customized laptop with wireless LAN which should allow me to be online more frequently...its costing me about $1,500 but it's a nice piece of machinery XD

And to make things even better, I've finally recieved the remaining God Child books and the Blood Hound manga which is awesome...the book is bigger than standard manga, so the images are really nice. The second two chapters of the story combined are about the length of the first...and there also seems to be some interviews with the actor that plays Suou and the actress playing Rion in the TV version of the story. And at the end there's little biography type things for the vampires.

Seeing this version of printed manga, kind of makes me with all manga were printed in the same size...but then the manga would cost more XD The blood hound manga is 581 Yen verses the God CHild mangas, which are each 390 Yen.

Well, I've got Geology Lab tomorrow...night all!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I sure hope your sister doesn't mess with your laptop and load it with spyware too... But then, it is yours right?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poor baby. That was REALLY inconsiderate. It sort of makes me irate too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12