Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: heya!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member aoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm new to this board ^__^V Nice to meet you all! =) This is such a nice site, thanx to Sakura and Crisis! I love the manga Sensei! It's such a good story, very touching *sniff sniff*.. I really hope you guys keep up the good work! thank you! *bows*

    I'm also a huge fan of Karekano, HYD, EVA, etc.. which ever that has either a good story or nice drawings ^_^ I do some fanart on my spare time, [here] is a fanart i drew of Clover ^_^ dozo!

    Just thought to introduce myself.. errr.. *blush* off i go! ja!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bienvenido! ^______^

    hum, it's not my job to do this, right? oooh, what the hell ^^.
    I hope you'll ahve fun on this forum!!!!!

    there's always someone to talk with and fics to read and write!! XD

    and ther is now at least 2 ontarians T__T- I'm lost alone here [quebec]*sniff*

    aaanyway, enjoy your staying!! ^____^~

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So Quebec = madness?

    You know, that explains SO many things...

    (dodging flung kitchen utensils and cutlery ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you soooooooo gonna die~~~~~!!! >_______<

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    UH-oh! Watch out Risu-chan! XD

    Welcome to the board Aoi! Great to have you here [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't do it Yue! I need the Count Cain goodness! XD

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hum, okay, I'm not gonna kill you, risu, at one condition:

    next time you scan, scan -right- . in the sens of at an 90degre and not at 75 or something =____=;;;;

    oh, and another commetn while I'm here... I HATES transparents buble -T______T- for my first time doing that sort of thing (editing it's called? ^^; ), I didn't fall on a good manga v___v (even if it's realy good and well draw and all that)

    *puppy-crying alone while settling those scans,tail switching*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is your first time editing?? You're really good ^^

    And YAAAYYY! Risu-chan will llliiiive!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (sweatdrop) I told folks I was a horrible scanner, didn't I? ^^;;;;

    I hate hate hate my scanner -- it's old and slow and its alignment is out of whack. If I actually put the book against the plastic corner of the scanning area so that I know it's lined up at 90 degrees, the scanner cuts 3/4 inch off each edge lined up in that corner. >.< So I have to put the book somewhere in the middle of the scanner and hope it's not too close to the edge and hope I've got it somewhere near right angles, and I usually don't... ^^;;;;;;;

    very very sorry...

    so this means hopefully people will let me keep translating and give me a dispensation not to scan any more unless I get another doujinshi...? ^^;;;

  10. #10
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hum, thank you Carole #v_v#

    now, risu, can't you lined your scanner? I mean, mine doesn't align too, so I scanned picture a little everywhere until I got it right and then put black marks on it. So now I can scan well without having to guess where to put those damn pages.

    and well, aaanyway, fdor now you better scan Cain fast *glare* or I might recomsider the killing part.

    ah! by the way, what's the suffixe for page 15, when eric leaves? ^^;;

    ah, and for the page where he confess, that was the page the les right so I kinda had to cut a little of the side and the "I love you" just couldn't get in anymore so I put it on the bottom instead, does it matter? ^^;;; (and can I keep bothering you with this or that page to know if it's all right or is it a "leave it they are all fine now get finish with it"?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •